💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - RAIN ON ME - Keep streaming/buying!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life

11k videos on TikTok already. Not viral (yet) but much better than SL (40k videos in 3 months). Should pass SL in a couple of days.

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Artur

Dark green update in Australia (59% lead) and white in France (lead from the second song increased to 39% though). :golfclap:

Economy
1 minute ago, Andree said:

:air:

@little legend was this comment about Katy Perry?

The tables have certainly unexpectedly turned since 2013 but wishing Katy to flop... Is... :neyde:

Klou
18 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

Thanks to ariana this song will be number 1. If this was a solo song of gaga :toofunny:

They should be thanking each other. Gaga brought the sales and music video while Ariana brought the streams and her modern star power.

Hurem
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Regardless Gaga's last major smash solo hit applause was like 7 years ago... The only big hit since then was Shallow which had a hit movie to support it plus an unusual collab with Bradley Cooper to support it

For the most part Gaga has only had moderate hits since 2013 or like 3/4 of a decade... Ariana Grande has had big hits and streaming records the last few years

I think it would be delulu to not acknowledge this strong debut has more to do with Ariana than Gaga even if Gaga is a big part of it too

Obviously the two combined bring extra power. But Ariana would have a stronger chance of getting a big hit solo right now than Gaga

No one is not acknowledging Ariana's part in the songs success, but people tend do claim that Gaga didn't have to do anything with the success. Same thing with Shallow, people don't realize that both Gaga and Bradley were the reason why the song was such a smash.

Lazz Monster

I mean I don't care about her, but this sent me :lmao:

This acc is amazing lol

We're far from the Shallow now

Fame Romance
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Already 3rd day of the tracking week there in Europe!

Does the tracking day for SpotifyCharts start at midnight local time for each country or at midnight US time? 

If it’s the first that would mean ROM only had 18 hours for its French Spotify debut.

Genuine Guy 09
Just now, Economy said:

@little legend was this comment about Katy Perry?

The tables have certainly unexpectedly turned since 2013 but wishing Katy to flop... Is... :neyde:

its what her fans deserve. they are spamming NRO stats on atrl and bringing back applause teas.

until they stop @little legend wont stop either

Gaga cant fix her dad teas :billie: 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

I think it would be delulu to not acknowledge this strong debut has more to do with Ariana than Gaga even if Gaga is a big part of it too

Nobody's denying that but there's also no need to fixate on it. Thank u, next

:vegas:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Jonathan2244

Is the UK iTunes a glitch cause we lost 10% and I am having meltdown ^_^

bye bye bye number 1...

Azor Ahai
1 minute ago, Lazz Monster said:

I mean I don't care about her, but this sent me :lmao:

This acc is amazing lol

50k followers in 2 days, every tweet is super viral

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Does the tracking day for SpotifyCharts start at midnight local time for each country or at midnight US time? 

If it’s the first that would mean ROM only had 18 hours for its French Spotify debut.

logically surely the first

GipJo
38 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

They're gonna be really hateful no matter how it's executed. The moment she uses a pink aesthetic they will say it's gay, virtue signalling blah blah blah.

I'm playing a game kinda similar to fortnite that uses voice chat a lot lately (Valorant) and the amount of people that will call you gay or F@g for not playing good is far FAR too much. 

Having said that, I would like the Fortnite collab to be true. But I don't think it's happening, Fortnite has an event planned this Friday but it's not Gaga.

Fellow gamer! I thought I was alone in this fan site, since most gheys don't play video games let alone a competitive shooter game:coffee: I'm playing it too, it's so good, but my shots suck:deadbanana:

• Shadow pinned, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Shadow unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Shadow locked and unpinned this topic

Archived