💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - RAIN ON ME - Keep streaming/buying!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, Azor Ahai said:

Basically Fortnite is doing an update this Friday and it seems to have an "end of the world" cyberpunk theme going on and Liddos think it's related to Chromatica when it's not at all. They're just both inspired by futuristic punk themes.

Oh ok, I would love for it to be true, but yh, Fortnite is all about futuristic themes

We're far from the Shallow now

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genuine Guy 09
11 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

Thanks to ariana this song will be number 1. If this was a solo song of gaga :toofunny:

rupauls drag race suicide drop GIF

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

spanishmonster
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Rom video still trending st #1 here :legend:

And audio is #14

shocked it’s still 3 on Apple Music Spain 

buy stupid love on itunes

alice911
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

To be fair that song and video were kinda... Boring :awkney:

Look Gaga is big and respected obviously Gaga is a big factor in this as well. If it was Ariana Grande alone it wouldn't be this huge

But if we're gonna be unbiased here, I think Ariana Grandes contribution especially in streams is definitely more than 50% in relation to Gaga

Gaga is probably more than 50% on iTunes tho

Maybe for the first 24-48 hrs...after that its mostly the little monsters and the GP who will carry the song and Ari fans will get back to their normal routine of Streaming 7 rings 7 times a day. 

Honestly if the song started bombing from week 3 the same people who are praising Ari will put the entire blame on Gaga for its floppage. Thats how fickle they are. Not ready to give single credit to gaga for anything. 

Economy
3 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Nope :( it hasn’t updated

USA updates on kworb are also on the fritz

I wonder what is going on :huh:

MANiCURE1295
13 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

~10k if Blinding Lights was at 20% by end of the day.

So maybe like 30K after 2 days without bundles? 

Lazz Monster
2 minutes ago, spanishmonster said:

And audio is #14

shocked it’s still 3 on Apple Music Spain 

The fact that it's still #1 on 21 countries :giveup:

Ally Campana
4 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

The truth hurts i see

Take your hating ass somewhere else. This is a chart thread. You’re embarrassing :poot:. Also reported for flamebait :billie:

Does it matter? Damage is done

alice911

Also why is it that no one has any problems when Beyonce does features? Rihanna... 60 percent of her discography features random rent a rappers.... but its only an issue if Gaga is gonna do one. Why? Its so ****ing annoying. What is the need to mention or bring the point again and again that ari is the reason for it smashing?

Will Ari take the full blame for flop if it starts ranking from week 3 onwards?

Lazz Monster

Shook at Hair and Dope going #1 but not YAI or MR

Focz
5 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

The truth hurts i see

I accept the "power" that Ariana has but you are discrediting Gaga and also what you said is unnecessary and negative

💜

Andrea B
4 hours ago, little legend said:

the fact that ROM outviewed in just 10 hours :messga:

it doesnt matter if she flops. she will have a family now , she is rich and i hope she will be happy

i also hope she will flop for the rest of her career and her fans be pressed about Gaga's success forever

:air:

Economy
48 minutes ago, IndianGagaFan said:

Maybe for the first 24-48 hrs...after that its mostly the little monsters and the GP who will carry the song and Ari fans will get back to their normal routine of Streaming 7 rings 7 times a day. 

Honestly if the song started bombing from week 3 the same people who are praising Ari will put the entire blame on Gaga for its floppage. Thats how fickle they are. Not ready to give single credit to gaga for anything. 

Regardless Gaga's last major smash solo hit applause was like 7 years ago... The only big hit since then was Shallow which had a hit movie to support it plus an unusual collab with Bradley Cooper which gave it extra attention

For the most part Gaga has only had moderate hits since 2013 or like 3/4 of a decade... Ariana Grande has had big hits and streaming records the last few years

I think it would be delulu to not acknowledge this strong debut has more to do with Ariana than Gaga even if Gaga is a big part of it too

Obviously the two combined bring extra power. But Ariana would have a stronger chance of getting a big hit solo right now than Gaga

• Shadow pinned, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Shadow unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Shadow locked and unpinned this topic

Archived