šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - RAIN ON ME - Keep streaming/buying!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
waterlikemisery
1 minute ago, auburn said:

I only use it because of my student discount.

I think there's a glitch because songs that are getting less streams are charting and this isn't. It's not even my most played songs yet.Ā 

it's cute but there isn't much music iĀ like on there for me.

yeah there definitely is a glitch.

JustTea
7 minutes ago, BrickMonster said:

does watching the video in multipleĀ different browsers work?Ā 

Yes, especially if you're not logged in youtube!

Edit. I use incognito window aswell

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, La Rosalia said:

@corvus albusĀ Frank Briegmann

Ā 

try frank.briegmann@universalmusic.con

or frank.briehmann@umgdeutschland.com

omg not someone is in danger of getting fired omg i love this thread

La Rosalia

Admin daddy I love you, Iā€™ve been part of this community for so long lol. PleaseĀ protect me at all costs šŸ˜‚

BrickMonster
Just now, JustTea said:

Yes, especially if you're not logged in youtube!

thanks! here comes my safari-firefox-chrome combo.

Sorcerer

Accidentally watched Agust D's DaechwitaĀ :billie:

What a TERRIBLEĀ songĀ :rip:

I'll repent by streaming ROM 20xĀ :hor:

malazam

I switch from one acc to another and watch it. The "log out" is bullshit. It's still a view.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Genuine Guy 09
5 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

You could try to find the name/e-mail of the CEO Of UniversalĀ Germany and write him.

They take this stuff seriously (Iā€™m specifically talking about the social media management).Ā 

Corvus will do a 3 page email :air:

She's pressed about thisĀ :deadbanana:

But yeah please do there's no excuse for #38 when even Italy and Spain higher @corvus albus

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Ally Campana
20 minutes ago, Clever Username said:

So do they count for just Spotify or do they all get counted for Billboard? :poot:

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

sarcasm. don't meltdown please :poot:

Ā 

tenor.gif?itemid=8128195
Ā 

24 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Do we have any legit source about Billboard counting total streams?

No idea about an official source. But the pro chartsters are saying it counts.

Does it matter? Damage is done

corvus albus
4 minutes ago, Luc said:

Thing is, Germany doesn't listen to established ('old') American main pop girls. The potential and chanceĀ ofĀ success is lower. SiaĀ managed to get 50 million Spotify streams in Germany with Cheap Thrills, Gaga 46 million with Shallow, Ariana 41 million with TUN. Those are exceptional numbers in Germany, but still nothing compared to Shallow's 92 million streams on Spotify Brazil. The touring argument still stands as well: if Gaga wants to do stadiums only (because of efficiency and health), where could she sell out a date in Germany, even if she promoted? For Brazil, it's pretty simple: she can sell out one or two stadium dates in both Sao Paulo and Rio. It's not intended as shade, I live in a country right next to Germany and the Dutch taste is just as biased against female pop, but it's the truth and it's rational. There's no point in trying to promote in markets that aren't going to be receptive to your music.

Like I said. If Ava Max, Dua Lipa, etc. can succeed Gaga can as well. I know how well Shallow was received everywhere, but they barely even pushed it, SL is #1 on radio only because people like it and it's her first lead since The Edge Of Glory. They completely disregard streaming when it comes to Gaga which is not healthy going forward. Ariana and Billie Eillish hold the records for the top 3 most streamed female albums on the first week and you're telling me that pop girls are out?

Also, for the stadiums: the biggest stadium in Germany is in Dortmund, a city Gaga never visited on a tour. The second and fourth biggest stadium are in Munich, also a city she never visited. Berlin has a massive stadium, which is good enough for Justin Timberlake and many more artists so this should work just like Hamburg and Kƶln.

Joanne wasn't well-received, flopped miserably and her team stopped trying eventhough in the streaming era you can easily bounce back from a bad era.

I stand by my point that her team is just lazy.

Luna Lovegood
8 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Guys i think we already brokeĀ DCMA's record.

Ā 

DCMA had 19m on the counter for first 24 hours and later Youtube confirmed it has 21.7m.

Source omgĀ 

lunaā€™s advocate

President Biden

Sorry but who the hell is Agust D and why is he occupying the Top 15 in the USA? Literally Iā€™ve never heard of him

Ā 

:excuseu:Ā if Chromatica doesnā€™t do that next week.

I got drunk

• Shadow pinned, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Shadow unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Shadow locked and unpinned this topic

Archived