💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey Drags Music Culture And Also Announces New Album Date

Perfume

Featured Posts

LilyLark
24 minutes ago, smokeandhush said:

yes, she started an organization that does what exactly? make anti bullying shirt to sell? and where she donates her own profits from her make up line obviously for tax reasons.

ok cool she RAISED money for COVID-19. Were there any news about how much she directly donated to COVID-19 relief that came out of her pocket? 

The celebrity perfumes, Vegas residency, half-assed make up line, questionable sponsorship deals.. Gaga is money hungry. But who doesn't like money?

It takes five seconds to google and see that the BTWF has crated grants for numerous schools across the US to start mental health counseling programs. Public schools in the Vegas area that received grants even went to Enigma. One of the stars of Pose also discussed how Gaga privately funded the non-profit that cared for her and other transgender youths and kept it from closing down, she donated money to charity after the Malibu fires, and there's a lot more.

Gaga's a capitalist, but it's gross to reduce her substantial charity work to what you're doing....why are you even on a Gaga board if you have such obvious contempt (and yeah, it's contempt and not reasonable criticism) for her?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana
17 minutes ago, Yxcvbnm said:

Lana: first sentences. Preach. Black women could be really loud, when it comes to sexual abuse against them. Meanwhile singing along Beyonce and other Black artists lyrics about fcking, blow jobs etc. And I know, I'm racist, cause I wrote black

The fact that I’m not surprised anymore people like this exists in this forum FREELY. It’s always the...., nvm. 

Does it matter? Damage is done

chromadica

As someone who's been a massive fan for years now, certain parts of that were genuinely embarrassing to read :bradley:

derpmonster

The drag... How unnecessary. Sometimes people should shut up if they have nothing good to say.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

ice bear

i stg i'm gonna go full britney stan talking about everytime on yall

listen here

she did not call out those artists she was talking about how, since her debut days, it's become normal for women to explore troubled relationship themes, just f-ing look at Lemonade! it's become ok for women to be fragile without being seeing as weak, no one is ever ever strong 100% of the time be it man or woman or non binary

the focus of the text was missinterpretation

she complains about how willing submissiveness is seen as morbid and inferior, how imperfect relationships is seen as lust for violence in the mouth of critics

and we're all critics

it's pretty fitting that y'all are making this an ill intended citation of names because she has to play in the role of "sad vengeful bitch" on your narratives

that's the missinterpretation she's talking about!

tassit end of rant have a good night/day 

ice bear loves you 

ice heard one side from above

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, Yennefer Stark said:

Lana saying she’s not a feminist...

lana-del-rey-gif-12.gif

I will probably get backlash for this comment but is it surprising considering she's dating a cop? :rip:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Kimmo
1 minute ago, Yennefer Stark said:

lana-del-rey-gif-12.gif

She is... She said she is “not NOT a feminist” :trollga:

Hottie Detector

high heeled fem
50 minutes ago, smokeandhush said:

She had the NERVE to mention Beyonce. 
Lana my Queen

Oh my god :udidnt:  I know right?! She really did that. 

(Btw I love Lana) 

ice bear
3 minutes ago, Yennefer Stark said:

lana-del-rey-gif-12.gif

she said not not a feminist

double negative meaning a positive with some differences

ice heard one side from above

Ally Campana
Just now, Yxcvbnm said:

Be kind dumbo

I’ll be kind to those who deserve it. And that’s not you. Hahaha :billie:

Does it matter? Damage is done

ELECTROHEART

Well... I don't know how I feel about that, I kinda agree with her about music industry being corrupt some times but I think woman has the liberty to be sexy and do what they want with her life and particulary with music so..., and I wonder why she mentioned Ari, Cardi, Nicki and Beyonce? I find it unnecessary :oprah: (and basically she is a white american privileged woman dragging black woman :gum:).

I hope this does not become to some kind of drama because we know that Nicki and Cardi don't keep silent on social media :gum:

But hey :ally:, she didn't dragged Gaga at least, I think she likes her before all the rivality (?) they had (allegedly)

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Yxcvbnm
1 minute ago, Ally Campana said:

I’ll be kind to those who deserve it. And that’s not you. Hahaha :billie:

That's not what Gaga is teaching you. You failed.

Archived