Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey Drags Music Culture And Also Announces New Album Date

Perfume

Featured Posts

Nickypie101
6 minutes ago, NOMATICA said:

:saladga: I don’t understand why people always have to mention this black and white thing. I know it’s a US thing, but I don’t understand it.

Personally I don’t feel like race is a problem in this but you know damn well other people will mention that 

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustHMLover2

Oh so now she promotes her next projects by namedropping and "laughing at" more successful women than her, and she thinks she is the one with deep meanings and etc :ladyhaha:

very shallow.mp3

Just a few months ago she was saying how much she admires Ariana for her confidence etc

Stan card: burned

I don't care for projects that are promoted by bringing down other women and their choice of music. It just doesn't make you better than them Lana...

Ps That's the same girl that's singing about her p*ssy tasting like pepsi cola:ladyhaha:

TWICE on hatius

Wait Beyoncé didn’t have no.1 for singing those things. The last one she had is a remix vanilla wedding background music. :billie:

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

GaGaAst
2 minutes ago, GLK said:

we should also be careful of the assumptions we make about an artist’s character. We only see glimpses of what these women experience, and both their art and their methods of creating it are subjective. 
a post like yours is no different from the critics she refers to. I don’t see the point in reducing someone’s artistry to garbage based solely on your own assumptions of them. That’s essentially what she’s accusing those reviews of doing to her. 

I do get ur point. But mostly I am focusing into the obsession of few artist's to hit no 1. Like Nicki did last week and Camila did with Senorita. I am not questioning them as singers but rather as artist's who are DESPERATELY TRYING TO HIT NO 1. Do u see that with Gaga, Taylor, Katy or even Lana. 

Everyone will question ur artistic integrity if u chase #1 target like in a pathetic and embarrassing way. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Aphrodizy26
Just now, GaGaAst said:

I do get ur point. But mostly I am focusing into the obsession of few artist's to hit no 1. Like Nicki did last week and Camila did with Senorita. I am not questioning them as singers but rather as artist's who are DESPERATELY TRYING TO HIT NO 1. Do u see that with Gaga, Taylor, Katy or even Lana. 

Everyone will question ur artistic integrity if u chase #1 target like in a pathetic and embarrassing way. 

gaga’s literally collaborating with a streaming force, the current trend, and a music legend. Taylor’s team is full of marketing geniuses. Katheryn literally had droplet singles to test different sounds. Maybe they’re not desperate for #1’s but yes, success is the goal. That’s what this entire industry is about. It’s their job. You need to take off the rose colored glasses and re-evaluate because girl I noticed a nasty trend in artists you like and artists you’re against lol. 

ANTI WP
1 minute ago, smokeandhush said:

yes, she started an organization that does what exactly? make anti bullying shirt to sell? and where she donates her own profits from her make up line obviously for tax reasons.

ok cool she RAISED money for COVID-19. Were there any news about how much she directly donated to COVID-19 relief that came out of her pocket? 

The celebrity perfumes, Vegas residency, half-assed make up line, questionable sponsorship deals.. Gaga is money hungry. But who doesn't like money?

Then keep her name out of your mouth 

smokeandhush
Just now, ANTI WP said:

Then keep her name out of your mouth 

Gaga ooh-la-la bitch

SpamMusubi

She didn't have to drag down the other girls:awkney:

Sushi is my one true passion

ice bear

WAIT YOU GUYS

SHE'S TALKING ABOUT that time when Lorde said it wasn't healthy for girls to listen to songs like hers :ohno:

i don't want them to fight 

ice heard one side from above

Creyk

I hope she makes Born To Die 2. now but more sad and submissive.

GreekGod

I have huge respect and love for Lana and following her through the years, I thought she was okay with not getting no1 hits, being misunderstood and criticized. I thought she was mature enough to understand that art is meant to disturb some and it is ok. But calling out those names is just...showing her own lack of confidence in herself.

regardless, I will keep listening to her amazing music. Just didnt really expect her to be butt hurt

Lilbit

Quarantine is getting the hennies antsy and I love to see it :ladyhaha: 

Just wait for.........

***azealia entered the chat**

Creyk
Just now, ice bear said:

WAIT YOU GUYS

SHE'S TALKING ABOUT that time when Lorde said it wasn't healthy for girls to listen to songs like hers :ohno:

i don't want them to fight 

Well Lorde had no place making those comments.

Archived