💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Article of BLACKPINK's mistreatment

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

Yes, you heard it right. BLACKPINK is undeniably the biggest girl group of Korea. Almost everyone knows their name. They have toured the world and is soon going to be in Chromatica. However, their promotions aren't as fitted for the usual big group. 

• Their discography aren't really big

This is a chart of all the songs all the current YG Entertainment groups have except for BIGBANG.

EYgmCtiU4AI8J8v?format=jpg&name=small

This is not normal. Let's take in example, first.

PRISTIN, a group that only promoted for 2 years has almost the same amount of songs which is 11. TWICE's first LP 'Twicetagram' has much as that. And to top it all off, Red Velvet's discography in their first year as a whole had 16 songs in a year alone.

• Devalued promises

EYgnBN0UcAAg1fX?format=jpg&name=medium

First of all, where is this? We have been waiting for 2 years and YG Entertainment said that it will come out after Kill this Love. There was HYPE. Kill this Love was the actual hit of K-Pop last year. So for the company having the audacity to RELEASE someone's solo project of someone who didn't debut yet, it sucks.

• The only thing keeping YG from a downfall

EYgkGBvUcAAWjhc?format=png&name=large

Okay, so we know that BIGBANG and 2NE1 were the ones who paved and made YG Entertainment what it is today, but after SE7EN and 1TYM leaving, PSY making his company, the disbandment of 2NE1 and BIGBANG's entlistment, only one group gets to atleast have longevity via sales and it was BLACKPINK. BLACKPINK rebuilt the company after their debut with BOOMBAYAH, the stocks of YG went up and it went up and up and up and this was the STOCK upgrade of YG during the time of Kill this Love's comeback announcement. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4_GLsPPmxP99bIcRohz0

Here are other sources:

EYgqaNdWkAA_wsU?format=jpg&name=large

EYgpFIfXYAA0fvL?format=jpg&name=medium

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Irrelevant

I find it so weird that YG can't consistently put out music for BP, when they're in the big 3 :rip: WJSN, a B/C-List girl group that debuted the same year as BP, have nearly 6 times as much songs as BP :air: They could be so much bigger if YGE actually cared, but seeing that Treasure are already releasing solos before they debut, they just hate girl groups :selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

malazam

Rosé on live asking Blinks to hang in there, to trust her... it's so hearbreaking how they turn their name in a brand and only a brand.

I hope they jump globally and YG get pressured to kiss their feet. Blinks are going to burn their building to the ground and I will take a flight and help them.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Luna Lovegood

and now they have a song with gaga but only 2:37 that’s so pathetic pls

luna’s advocate

Bad Kids

Gaga, pls create a label and get them over to your label.

Why YG knows that BP is the biggest but they don't want to promote them? Is it like "less is more"?

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Irrelevant
5 minutes ago, Bad Kids said:

Why YG knows that BP is the biggest but they don't want to promote them? Is it like "less is more"?

more waiting = more hype = more success when they do release music I guess

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Red Velvet

I really want the girls to be highlighted in Sour Candy more. The BLINK fandom had 13 for the past 4 years. We had Joanne and ASIB which has more than that.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Daylight Jokers

I feel so bad for them. 14 songs in four years is ridiculously pathetic. Gaga already had more than 30 songs from 2008-2011. The girls need a new label. It's also pretty sad that their collab with Gaga is the shortest song on the album.

Archived