💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My customized CHROMATICA Poster has arrived !!!

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

OMG I think I will probably order more arrive the album released :nooo:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, hoeslay said:

wait where did that version of the album cover come from? is it fanmade? 

Yes there are fan made version for phone wallpaper, laptops

Gamer1189

I've tried to order from them a while ago and got blocked because they said the images were copywrited. Is it a pass because it's Austrailia or do they not care? lol

Dramatica
On 5/21/2020 at 4:32 AM, Aphrodizy26 said:

PLEASE LINMNM

Are you having a stroke?

emergency ambulance GIF

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

ToxicHot

Omg WHAT?!? These posters are $7 a piece???? Wow I wanna make some too!!! 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, Gamer1189 said:

I've tried to order from them a while ago and got blocked because they said the images were copywrited. Is it a pass because it's Austrailia or do they not care? lol

:wtfga: strange........ maybe it's pandemic they need money so now they don't care :billie: by the way did you do it in the same way? 

• 4 months later...

OMG do you have any other high quality pics from this era that would fit on these sizes? Particularly vertical ones, I’d love a 911 poster, or even one with all six main eras (not including C2C or ASIB)

Linus Gaga
3 hours ago, Savage said:

OMG do you have any other high quality pics from this era that would fit on these sizes? Particularly vertical ones, I’d love a 911 poster, or even one with all six main eras (not including C2C or ASIB)

3 hours ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

@Linus Gaga can you share the HQ image for the extended cover art please?!? 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1T7f3exAuLgOQf8jbo0h4yFaLyvnynpg9

Not to be super super annoying but the SL video pic you pasted in the comments is much higher res than the one in the folder you added. (Same pic, but one is around 5000 x 3000 pixels, and the folder one is around 2000 x 1500 pixels. Would you by chance be willing to post the higher res docs because I LOVE your idea and I love the pictures, but I don't have a ton of money to have the posters redone if they don't come out clear. Thank you so much, I apologize if I'm being annoying. :runhug: @Linus Gaga

Linus Gaga
19 hours ago, Savage said:

Not to be super super annoying but the SL video pic you pasted in the comments is much higher res than the one in the folder you added. (Same pic, but one is around 5000 x 3000 pixels, and the folder one is around 2000 x 1500 pixels. Would you by chance be willing to post the higher res docs because I LOVE your idea and I love the pictures, but I don't have a ton of money to have the posters redone if they don't come out clear. Thank you so much, I apologize if I'm being annoying. :runhug: @Linus Gaga

So maybe just download the one in the threads? :huntyga:  I only have these pictures and it was quite hard to find all HD pictures online:cryga:

Archived