💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: Ari did things she has never done before in ROM MV

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

djBuffoon
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Intense choreography. The more avant-garde fashion. The makeup. 

I can perhaps grant you the first one, although Gaga’s work in the first minute is far more impressive than the rest. The other two can be credited to the design team. It’s just, from the way Gaga described it, I was ready for Ari to really shake herself up. :( 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

I can perhaps grant you the first one, although Gaga’s work in the first minute is far more impressive than the rest. The other two can be credited to the design team. It’s just, from the way Gaga described it, I was ready for Ari to really shake herself up. :( 

Ngl, Ariana seemed different to how she usually she is. She became her own Gaga. Yes, fashion & makeup are obviously credited to the design team, but wasn't that the Haus of Gaga? That doesn't change a thing, Ariana still tried new things, whether it was credited to them or not. Anyway, doesn't Gaga have a heavy hand in the design of her own vision? 🤔 

Kermit the frog

What did she do, flalled butterfly wings? Or let her hair down? 

fed up stare GIF

chromaticainmyhead
16 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

I have to be honest. When it comes to vocals, physicality, effort, Gaga is always pushing herself and it’s clear to anyone watching that she is 100% invested.

With Ariana, I didn’t see or hear anything new. It’s still a blank and vacant performance. Can anyone point to something different that she did?

I gotta defend Ari on this. If you compare her vocals from the thank u, next album or the Sweetener to this single, it‘s crazy but you hear it in her voice that she‘s depressed. Even in the happiest songs her voice isn‘t that invested as it is in Rain On Me. Same comes with the choreo. Just watch the thank u, next video for example, she is dancing there as well but you undeniably see a difference. On Rain On Me you can tell by the vocals and her glow in the video that the whole process did something to her that lighted up her entire personality and that‘s probably because of Gaga and I am so happy that Gaga helped Ari to find a new sparkle in her.

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

riotx

Ari fanbase were shocked by the video because she had talk about how insecure dancing is. She only do a little bit of a coreo in Focus and then in the tour but it’s just simple dances and moves. 

djBuffoon
5 hours ago, Rio said:

Ngl, Ariana seemed different to how she usually she is. She became her own Gaga. Yes, fashion & makeup are obviously credited to the design team, but wasn't that the Haus of Gaga? That doesn't change a thing, Ariana still tried new things, whether it was credited to them or not. Anyway, doesn't Gaga have a heavy hand in the design of her own vision? 🤔 

Gaga and her team are a cohesive team, and they feed off each other really well. I’m still not seeing what separates this Ariana performance from her others, but perhaps I’m just not familiar with her to draw the distinction. It’s a genuine criticism, not trying to shade her. 

Mr S
21 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Ariana never danced so much in anything  before and it is clearly thanks to gaga

Before ROM, what was the most dancing she did in a video? I'm not familiar with her videos aside from the few recent ones.

Archived