Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Admin
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

So the $3 tier doesn’t exist anymore? 

It exists, but it’s archived and not open to new subscribers.

Spyro
34 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

you can sign mine! trump and i share a bday!

I'm sorry for your lost

Spyro the Dragon

Spyro

Can I recommend something?  If you make the ads less obnoxious for registered users, I would gladly white list the site.  The ads CAN get very excessive.  Maybe trim the number of ads in half and make them blend in  with the site more instead of sticking out like a sore thumb.  You can do whatever for the visitors... they're a lost cause.  But for people who open 100s of new pages on this site, there could be room for compromise..

Spyro the Dragon

ToxicHot

So then why does my ad blocker still detect that it's blocking 5 ads?

Screen-Shot-2020-05-20-at-8-58-29-PM.png

200.gif

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

5 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Can I recommend something?  If you make the ads less obnoxious for registered users, I would gladly white list the site.  The ads CAN get very excessive.  Maybe trim the number of ads in half and make them blend in  with the site more instead of sticking out like a sore thumb.  You can do whatever for the visitors... they're a lost cause.  But for people who open 100s of new pages on this site, there could be room for compromise..

girl wtf are you talking about the ads are GONE now :tony: 

Spyro
Just now, mxnster said:

girl wtf are you talking about the ads are GONE now :tony: 

I know :laughga:

But I just want to make sure this site can still run w/o ads. lol

Spyro the Dragon

Can't wait to get Not only the chromatica post card, but rain on me AND stickers. Iconic. When will these ship? I live in Australia 

Admin
12 minutes ago, Spyro said:

I don’t think you understood my post, there aren’t going to be any more ads for registered users, so we’re on the same page!

Archived