Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

6ix9ine no longer releasing this Friday

Candy Gaga

Featured Posts

Enigma
4 minutes ago, ICONIQUE said:

Yall do you, I don't mind

But I think this is wrong. I don't want to live in society where the stoning is a thing. 

Me neither but rapists come first :vegas:

Some of you seem more concerned about our anger towards a pedophile than about his actual acts.

It’s concerning and whether you want it or not, you’re part of the problem by staying quiet and telling people to do the same.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI
7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Me neither but rapists come first :vegas:

Some of you seem more concerned about our anger towards a pedophile than about his actual acts.

It’s concerning and whether you want it or not, you’re part of the problem by staying quiet and telling people to do the same.

Well, you see, my opinion is that yall are giving him the buzz that he wants lol. 

That is why I would rather stay quiet. There are people who should fight against his behavior and those people aren't anon users of the #1 popstar ( that's about to release new single, available on iTunes) fan forum. 

And as someone who knows what negativity is, how fast it spreads (no matter which direction it goes) and how fast it consumes you I wanted to share a piece of my thoughts, to advise yall. But as always I got sh!t on. 

But as I said, yall do you and I'll do me. 

Mavis Gary
26 minutes ago, ICONIQUE said:

Just saying, all we get to do is being pissed, hurt and angry because of one uncivilized person. 

I’m jus joshin with you Gurl :huntyga:

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Candy Gaga said:

He's now holding kitties not credit cards :ally:  Gaga and Ariana are that powerful

I feel bad for the cats

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

JustTea

I was already prepared for war... 

tiffany pollard knife GIF

But it'll happen next week then!

war GIF

war death GIF

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

Oh my god what a shame:vegas: That he didn't announce this sooner:vegas:

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

StrawberryBlond

Didn't expect this. He must be truly scared of his chances to live up to his claims and maybe his PR team said he went too far with that picture of him holding 6 credit cards saying he'd buy the #1. Gooba has become his most disliked video in just over a week, overtaking his previous most disliked video, which took nearly 2 years to achieve the same amount of dislikes. He knows he's in a precarious position if he capitalises too much on all the hate going for him right now. But I'm pleased there's one less person to compete with this week and there'll be one less new video to take away from the focus for Rain On Me.

1 hour ago, ICONIQUE said:

Even though his behavior and look is repulsive to me and I'm heavily against pedos this is not something ANYONE should gloat about or anything. He needs to be put into the institution. And I am not saying this in a shady but a concerned way. 

The looks on his face, the way he is sitting like a puppet on that chair. I don't know man. I would be scared to be close to him.

I get totally what you're saying. I wouldn't hesitate to say he's a psychopath, it's pretty hard to find a box he doesn't tick on the checklist. Seriously, I took the psychopath test pretending to be from his perspective and scored 33/40. But it's for that very reason that we make a point of making our hate for him clear. If more people did that, the music industry and law enforcement might get the message and stop him from releasing music and keep him in jail where he belongs. It's not having an opinion on them, therefore, letting his fans be the only opinion that's heard, that keep people like him famous and successful. When bad people exist, it's best to expose them. I really don't think any bad karma will come back on us for talking bad about someone like him. Talking bad about good people is another story.

tylerjs
1 hour ago, chrome attic uh said:

how is he gonna brag about being the biggest star and breaking the internet when he moved a release cause he got scared.... release the song. lets see what happens then :bye:

It’s just so funny to me that he claims to be the biggest star in the world with 2M views on IG Live, when kpop stars like BTS can go live speaking only Korean with no subtitles while eating microwave ramen for two hours with a steady 6M views on VLive. The way he really ain’t **** :ladyhaha:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Creyk

I know this "haha he scared" narrative is fun for us fans, but to me his words merely suggests that he wants the next video to be really good (so it breaks the internet) and it won't be ready in time for release this week, that is why he postponed it, so that it can be perfect.

LOVE JUNKIE

This is the best news I've heard all year

on a three day bender

Archived