đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

6ix9ine no longer releasing this Friday

Candy Gaga

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

OK guys, you seriously need to stop. 

It's one thing to judge a person for his/her doings but remember one thing, when you send hate you get hate back. No matter to whom it's targeted to. Don't dim your light because of someone else, if you get what I'm saying. 

Even though his behavior and look is repulsive to me and I'm heavily against pedos this is not something ANYONE should gloat about or anything. He needs to be put into the institution. And I am not saying this in a shady but a concerned way. 

The looks on his face, the way he is sitting like a puppet on that chair. I don't know man. I would be scared to be close to him. 

Can we just ban posts about him from here? 

I mean, threads about him are PURE negativity and I don't think we need that on this forum. 

So, to summarize my post: Yall feeding a troll. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasJustDance

PHEW he really used his brain and noticed his competition. 

We’re coming for the #1 spot 

imnothingwithoutasteadyhand.gif

River

It might be a trap :neyde:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Suuus

I know he is an asshole but we cant deny that the kittens he is holding are super adorable 

Lazz Monster
26 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Tekashi feels the thunder comin down, eh? lol

ice age lightning GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Why can't I stop laughing at this? :lmao::lmao:

We're far from the Shallow now

Awakened M

He DARE release on Chromatica Day?!:ladyhaha:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Gagaplayer315

He knew better than to mess with the Gaga curse

On 5/20/2020 at 3:11 PM, Suuus said:

I know he is an asshole but we cant deny that the kittens he is holding are super adorable 

And super scared :awkney:

Chromatography
15 minutes ago, ICONIQUE said:

OK guys, you seriously need to stop. 

It's one thing to judge a person for his/her doings but remember one thing, when you send hate you get hate back. No matter to whom it's targeted to. Don't dim your light because of someone else, if you get what I'm saying. 

Even though his behavior and look is repulsive to me and I'm heavily against pedos this is not something ANYONE should gloat about or anything. He needs to be put into the institution. And I am not saying this in a shady but a concerned way. 

The looks on his face, the way he is sitting like a puppet on that chair. I don't know man. I would be scared to be close to him. 

Can we just ban posts about him from here? 

I mean, threads about him are PURE negativity and I don't think we need that on this forum. 

So, to summarize my post: Yall feeding a troll. 

um, fvck this. he’s a pedo, a woman beater, tried to catch a body by hiring a hitman on chief keef and then bitched out when he was going to go to prison and snitched on his gang. he’s filthy, vile, and the gang he pissed off will certainly clean up the mess he made. he’ll get his.

WhiskeyLikeMisery

Wait is this the guy who got mad that Ariana went number one and was going to come for ROM?

Enigma
18 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

god he’s disgusting. nothing worse than a snitch.

He’s a literal pedophile and the one thing you wanna hold against him is having snitched on criminals? :awkney:

Archived