💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Zane Lowe Interview

sleepyhead

Featured Posts

NewUsername

The longer interviews are always the best! :flutter:

I feel a bit dizzy after having watched it though, because there was so much information and it's not easy to wrap my head around what Chromatica means. I'm sure that by letting it sink in, HEARING the album myself and having more interviews will make it clearer.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

So I have to get Apple Music to listen to this interview?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

2 minutes ago, The Child said:

Im sure there must be a Youtube link im gonna try to find it

PlasticDollGirl

This interview feels very 2011. I love it 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

sarahb
3 minutes ago, The Child said:

1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

Im sure there must be a Youtube link im gonna try to find it

I haven't tried it myself but there's a link on the previous page

Gaga's music is really not as much without context I realize. This interview really makes me appreciate (and love) Rain On Me, Chromatica in general, and the 'kindness punk' theme. I should start keeping track of all interviews again. 

This made me go back to older interviews. I watched the ASIB interview with Zane and oh my heart... when she spoke about Sonja and then filming the final scene in the movie... I felt so much respect.  I lost both parents to cancer and was at their bedside both times, so I can understand the strength of being able to get up and still function even though you just don’t know how you did it. I love how Zane brings out the vulnerability when he interviews artists. 

Magui

Finally find time and serenity to watch an listen every second of this interview. 

*And Gaga, you are such a lovely, good soul! Keep on your journey, at your own pace and choice cause the world is a better place with you, and you have a lot to give to us! 

Awesome interview, enjoyed every second of it. 

Miel

Such a good interview! They had such a great conversation, and the insight makes me even more excited for the album.

Also, I know I've made a hoopla a few times about Gaga's lack of production involvement this time around, but man the way she painted the picture really shows that she is, essentially, the primary producer and driving force of the album.

I guess now I'm wondering why she isn't credited as such (unless it's simply a case of "all songs written and produced by Lady Gaga", and then including all the other names, for the sake of brevity).

3 points in and ready for more

Magui
22 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Where can I listen

I found it on YouTube yesterday, and download everything cause I was afraid it would be taken down. Idk if is still there. 

JRCF29

So when she’s talking about “celebrities getting mobbed” at the grocery store in the first couple minutes of the interview, I can’t tell if she’s saying that she doesn’t care if people go up to her in public or if she does?? It seems like she says both, I’m confused. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

BangTheGong

Finally watched this interview. Gaga gets smarter and more cerebral every album cycle. She impresses me so much. We're stanning a creative genius guys :flutter:. So jealous that Zane Lowe got to hear the album so long ago. 

Archived