💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Zane Lowe Interview

sleepyhead

Featured Posts

nikola

I only have audio... i cant find videos on apple music... maybe its because of my region

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

I am currently watching it and it makes me even more hyped for Chromatica and 911 and Alice (if that's possible).

the way he describes the strings arrangements in Chromatica I and how it gives him goosebumps...

I legit got EMOTIONAL just hearing about it. I imagined something like "Love Again" intro.

I'm gonna sob when I finally listen to it. it will feel like a religious experience. :legend::nooo::saira:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

culturalbaptism

I tried to watch this on iTunes but it won't let me watch it without logging in. I don't have a subscription. Is there a legal way to watch this without paying for Apple Music?

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

DavidLuis198

I just watched and that interview was sooooo good! Now I'm really hyped for Chromatica, I didn't imagined how deep this album was going to be

I don't know how to write in english

Danny Milk

OMG does anyone have a link, audio or visual, i really dont care at this point

I guess it doesn't really matter

Galvon

Why is it only on Apple Music?:( I thought the interview with them in in the Joanne era was just for free, I thought I watched that on YouTube.

Head Empty

Someone else probably already pointed it out but could the strings they're describing be the ones we hear at the start of the Stupid Love music video?

nswain1110

This interview was EVERYTHING to me. What a beautifully honest and gracious woman she is. I was excited before about the album but now I'm absolutely ecstatic, especially after knowing how much pain she had to process to find the bits of joy and happiness from those experiences so she could gift them to us through song, to not only help heal herself, but also to help us heal from our traumas. God Bless Lady Gaga. We don't deserve her but I'm eternally grateful for her guidance. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Danny Milk

OMG does anyone have a link, I'm so desperate to watch this interview

I guess it doesn't really matter

Ronlop

Loved this interview so much :giveup: Made me ten times more excited for the album

Archived