💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Zane Lowe Interview

sleepyhead

Featured Posts

Perfume

“Could you pull me out of this alive, Where’s my body, I’m stuck in my mind
I’m tired of screaming at the top of my lungs, I’m falling in the hole, so down down 
My name isn’t Alice but I’ll keep looking for Wonderland” - Alice

an angel held me like a child

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

we- 

no new song but that was a worthy part

Hausofalexandru

So is this the audio of the videos that arnt available combine? 

Stafani Versace

Bitch her bang touching her eye was bothering me the whole time. When it finally broke free I was so excited. 💀

She looks sickening and this made me so much more excited for the album, which I didn't even know was possible.

LastNight

Sine From Above :bradley:

Whewwww this interview has me emotional, I've never needed an album more in my life.

Franch Toast

I have to work now, but I look forward to listening to this tonight as I wait for "Rain on Me" to drop. Hopefully it'll be available on YouTube, since I don't have Apple Music. The little teasers y'all are posting here have me hyped. 

She/Her/Hers

NCgaga

I’m in America. I’m not seeing g this Interview in Apple Music? How do we listen to it ? 

Magui
8 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I have to work now, but I look forward to listening to this tonight as I wait for "Rain on Me" to drop. Hopefully it'll be available on YouTube, since I don't have Apple Music. The little teasers y'all are posting here have me hyped. 

I'm reading this thread since this morning, whenever I get a bit of time, imagine how hyped I am! And praying for it to be available on YouTube so I can watch it. 

Where are you guys getting the parts? I'm just listening on Beats1, is the video posted somewhere?

Gabe

lame I missed the first half, and I refuse to pay for Apple Music to watch it lol

Archived