đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Zane Lowe Interview

sleepyhead

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga
3 minutes ago, tezbear91 said:

Its on at 6PM (UK Time) Today. Unless your a Apple Music member where most parts of the interview are avaliable .

Once you open Apple Music , click on radio and then scroll to the bottom and you'll see a picture of Gaga. 

got it! 1pm for US east coast!

♥ Kindness Police.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
27 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

As the poster above said, I believe she's trying (again, I am making an assumption) to discuss her complicated relationship with fame instead of being like "I hate being a celebrity." Like she hates certain aspects, and loves other aspects...but Gaga isn't always the most articulate.

I will say while I'm not a big fan of the "I struggle with celebrity angle" (although I do recognize it's a valid issue).....I think it's BS that men can discuss it and everyone goes "brooding artist" or "he acknowledges his faults" (Joaquin Phoenix, the Weeknd, Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper, Rob Pattinson, and even Chris Evans in a recent interview, etc.) while women (KStew is the first one who came to mind) get dragged as "ungrateful." That said I doubt it will be the headline (which probably would be meh, but quickly forgotten for Gaga)...the headline will probably be her discussing her possible sobriety and issues with depression and will be quickly forgotten since ROM is coming out today.

I hate when men do it, too lol I totally acknowledge the standard is there, I just want to make clear that across the board I don’t find it super interesting to hear about especially if they don’t do a lot to avoid it. For instance, Björk was gigantic globally and then realized she hated it after the bomb scare and has since turned inward. To me, her saying she hates celebrity or doesn’t want it is in line with her actions. So I don’t mean to say Gaga can’t say she doesn’t like it, but I just mean that taking everything into account, it doesn’t seem to be that simple a picture so I’d like to hear the complexities a bit more (which she’s no stranger to as evidenced by TFM and AP).

JoeMo

I’m going to wait until a video is available to listen to it I think. Hopefully it becomes available soon. Is there a way to watch it other than Apple Music?

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

sleepyhead
29 minutes ago, tezbear91 said:

Its on at 6PM (UK Time) Today. Unless your a Apple Music member where most parts of the interview are avaliable .

Once you open Apple Music , click on radio and then scroll to the bottom and you'll see a picture of Gaga. 

OH so at 6 pm uk time its goin to be available everywhere ? not as exclusives?

McYves
20 hours ago, Venus Warhol said:

She looks gay from BTW-era!!! :tony::tony:

Fixed :ally:.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

McYves
19 hours ago, QueenHunty said:

Yeah. That "Wooow.." After she shares the Free Woman lyrics is disingenuous, like he doesn't give a sh*t but is trying to look shocked. 

Maybe because she always quote her lyrics like she's quoting the Bible or something? :ladyhaha:.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE that but remember when she quoted Hair during an award speech or something? :ladyhaha:. I love her. I love her so much.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

tezbear91
20 minutes ago, sleepyhead said:

OH so at 6 pm uk time its goin to be available everywhere ? not as exclusives?

Correct 

battle for your life.

So.... what I've learned from this interview is that Gaga gets sad sometimes.
And that she's going on a kissing tour of gay clubs once quarantine is over :cryga:

TittyGlitterDance
19 hours ago, QueenHunty said:

Yeah. That "Wooow.." After she shares the Free Woman lyrics is disingenuous, like he doesn't give a sh*t but is trying to look shocked. 

They cut and stitched different parts of the interview for the preview, I'm not sure that was his reaction to that at all.

Find solace in the privilege to pursue, Most people are crushed into servitude

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

I hate when men do it, too lol I totally acknowledge the standard is there, I just want to make clear that across the board I don’t find it super interesting to hear about especially if they don’t do a lot to avoid it. For instance, Björk was gigantic globally and then realized she hated it after the bomb scare and has since turned inward. To me, her saying she hates celebrity or doesn’t want it is in line with her actions. So I don’t mean to say Gaga can’t say she doesn’t like it, but I just mean that taking everything into account, it doesn’t seem to be that simple a picture so I’d like to hear the complexities a bit more (which she’s no stranger to as evidenced by TFM and AP).

I get what you are saying...like I said I think part of the issue is that she's not always the most articulate, but she could delve into the complexities more too. It's still, as you said, not that interesting to a lot of us. 

I actually think she's a bit lucky...right now, people don't want to hear "it's hard being famous". But from what I've heard and the headline PopCrave is running with that won't be the focus of the headlines.

LilyLark
31 minutes ago, McYves said:

Maybe because she always quote her lyrics like she's quoting the Bible or something? :ladyhaha:.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE that but remember when she quoted Hair during an award speech or something? :ladyhaha:. I love her. I love her so much.

LOL she does do these super dramatic preacher style meets poetry readings of her songs.

However, he goes "wow" "ahh" and "hmm" all the f*cking time lol. It absolutely comes across as kind of fake, but he seems like a good interviewer. He rarely does "gotcha" questions or seems to try and get "click baity" type of answers out of singers, so I suspect that is why he is one of the most popular interviewers (besides the obvious Beats factor) when artists are doing promo.

LilyLark
6 minutes ago, TittyGlitterDance said:

They cut and stitched different parts of the interview for the preview, I'm not sure that was his reaction to that at all.

It probably was...unless I'm confusing Zane with someone else he does these little interjections all the time.

Ziggy
7 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I get what you are saying...like I said I think part of the issue is that she's not always the most articulate, but she could delve into the complexities more too. It's still, as you said, not that interesting to a lot of us. 

I actually think she's a bit lucky...right now, people don't want to hear "it's hard being famous". But from what I've heard and the headline PopCrave is running with that won't be the focus of the headlines.

Yeah! Externally in the media she has a lot of support which is great :)

gumzy3000
10 hours ago, alicefromabove said:

She's literally said a billion times she's an artist and not a celebrity. And ever since Joanne, she's tried to connect with people in a more personal way. 

I get it but she is a celebrity and she really played on this in her music before either seriously or in a ironic way. Now she doesn't even care to sing about it and thats what I find interesting

trolly troll troll

Archived