💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

this song came on shuffle and I remembered how much I adore this album and how much of a BOP this song is 

I think it is a perfect bitchy punk pop bop 

do you stan? 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Pop Music
Just now, heygurlhi said:

yaas was my fav song on that album :vegas:

TASTE

Hot, I Can Do Better, Runaway, One Of Those Girls and Innocence we're my favs along with this and Girlfriend ofc 

Pennywise

Such an amazing album. My fave is When You're Gone tho :firega:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Anderson123

This album was such a guilty pleasure. Coming from a fan who grew up listening to Let Go, then Under My Skin.

All of a sudden Avril releases Girlfriend and completely switched her sound and image and kinda turned into what she hated. Incredibly catchy songs but wasn’t really feeling the pRiNcEsS attitude. Hot had a cool music video, she was gorgeous and it was catchy as well but wow lol. 

Pop Music
Just now, Alan123 said:

This album was such a guilty pleasure. Coming from a fan who grew up listening to Let Go, then Under My Skin.

All of a sudden Avril releases Girlfriend and completely switched her sound and imagine and kinda turned into what she hated. Incredibly catchy songs but wasn’t really feeling the pRiNcEsS attitude. Hot had a cool music video, she was gorgeous and it was catchy as well but wow lol. 

I love Let Go

my Avril album holy trinity is Let Go, The Best Damn Thing, and Self Titled 

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Pop Music said:

I love Let Go

my Avril album holy trinity is Let Go, The Best Damn Thing, and Self Titled 

Mine is Let Go, Under My Skin and Goodbye Lullaby.

LittleMonsterNIr

i think that Let Go and Under My Skin are her best albums! I love The Best Damn Thing too! the songs are great and catchy and well written and produced.  

ToxicHot

Wow. I love this album (and song) so much. I stanned her for like a year and a half mid-2007 (pretty much until Gaga broke out into the scene in early 2009 - Avril was on hiatus I think.... I got tired of waiting for new music and I guess I was ready to move on?). But I was literally 10 years old and obsessed with her. I had never actually known who she was, only hearing Complicated on the radio as a child but never knowing her name or seeing the video before (maybe a few other songs too....).

I love TBDT so much, as well as Under My Skin and Let Go. Wow, Under My Skin might be my favorite actually. I think that album was more relatable to me and even today I can still resonate with it. Most of the songs on Let Go too. :giveup: Goodbye Lullabye was great, a lot more mature but still playful-sounding and sweet. I didn’t keep up with her much after that album though, like I never heard the self-titled one in full nor have I heard Head Above Water because I was stanning other artists full-time during those eras. :emma: I’ll always have SO MUCH love for her though :heart:, she was basically the transition in my life from late elementary to middle school. Hot is one of my all-time favorite songs, especially from her. It’s where I got the second half of my username from! :giveup:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Chromatography
1 hour ago, Pop Music said:

TASTE

Hot, I Can Do Better, Runaway, One Of Those Girls and Innocence we're my favs along with this and Girlfriend ofc 

hot is THAT song 

Archived