💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Witness is better than ARTPOP

flyaway

Featured Posts

Ally Campana

Check on your KatyKats friends y’all. They’re going through a hard time right now. :diane:

Does it matter? Damage is done

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aglaya

did Katy had Volantis?

/thread

Spoiler

8FcU.gif

rocket #9 take off to the planet Chromatica lets go

could mean anything

GaGaAst

no album of Katy will ever ever be better than Gaga's. Gaga's vocal alone on C2C stomps on all her albums.

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

flyaway
Just now, GaGaAst said:

no album of Katy will ever ever be better than Gaga's. Gaga's vocal alone on C2C stomps on all her albums.

sorry sis but Teenage dream is also better than TF 

Sorry not sorry

G U C C I

I may not be the biggest ARTPOP fan but I feel confident in saying Gaga could record herself giving us nothing but a Yoko Ono style scream for 43 minutes straight and it would be miles better than any "singing" Katy has ever recorded. How she ever got a record deal amazes me. Not to mention her absolutely annoying as f*ck personality :oops: sorry not sorry :bye:

LoLaA

Witness is a flop, a bigger flop than ARTPOP

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

flyaway
3 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

I may not be the biggest ARTPOP fan but I feel confident in saying Gaga could record herself giving us nothing but a Yoko Ono style scream for 43 minutes straight and it would be miles better than any "singing" Katy has ever recorded. How she ever got a record deal amazes me. Not to mention her absolutely annoying as f*ck personality :oops: sorry not sorry :bye:

well you can't judge albums only by the vocals. Witness concept is about the perspective in life, how one delves into outer space and is able to be a witness in a world of so many different things. ARTPOP is more about sex positions. 

Tommy Monster

:cryga::cryga::laughga::wtfga::sharon::sharon::bye:

That's all I got to say...

But, to give my reaction a little depth I have to say, that none of the Witness songs except the singles and the title track have any replay value and are totally forgetable and lost in the album... Swish swish is my guilty pleasure for life, but that's about it... I like Katy, I respect her as an artist, but this album was just plain boring...

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived