Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Paralives

COOOK

Featured Posts

teenagechrist

The work they have done with such a tiny team is incredible. I can't wait to see more about Paralives and I'm 100% supporting them on Patreon. Apparently, they have reached a new milestone and now they will be able to hire a programmer and an animator, so the team is getting bigger! :party:

To anyone complaining about Maggie's look, just remember how Paralives used to look vs how the game looks now. They are working everyday on this, their team and community keeps getting bigger, so things will get even better in the future. I'm so excited tbh. 

feeling so hot tamale

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

I know. And i can't believe y'all love it. She literally looks like a drawing whereas the rest of the objects and world improved a lot and can now be considered mid-poly. :messga: Look at the Maggie's apartment video and then look at Maggie. You can see two totally different qualities.

Gretchen GIF by memecandy

luna’s advocate

SHALLOW
Just now, COOOK said:

D6iqQdiUIAIGIuk.jpg

Are they really gonna keep pushing TS4 after that horrible Eco-living pack? Child, let me pull out my checks to support this Paralives guy

They said they're gonna give us new kinds of packs since they already released the classic ones like pets and seasons. I'm waiting for a Future pack even tho we already had it in TS3 :vegas: Also we're probably gonna get improved babies and story progression so i wouldn't discards TS4 that fast if i were you.

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Gretchen GIF by memecandy

What does that mean? Don't tell me you don't notice a difference :messga: it's impossible not to.

TheSlash

I hope Paralives will be big enough to be a serious contender to The Sims' throne or at least be motivation enough for the TS developers to make some big changes to game it so desperately needs.

I'm really digging the art style of the game already :diane: . This will be an instant buy on Steam as soon as it gets released :tony: .

Ew, David!

Luna Lovegood
Just now, SHALLOW said:

What does that mean? Don't tell me you don't notice a difference :messga: it's impossible not to.

literally there's nothing apparent or any stark difference for me to call them out and the majority of us have no problem too lmao...

check your eyes maybe?

Blind GIF by memecandy

luna’s advocate

SHALLOW

literally there's nothing apparent or any stark difference for me to call them out and the majority of us have no problem too lmao...

check your eyes maybe?

Blind GIF by memecandy

Gurl, that's cause even the environment in the Maggie's video was toned down like her. If you watch the Loft's video, every objects is more detailed.

COOOK
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I know. And i can't believe y'all love it. She literally looks like a drawing whereas the rest of the objects and world improved a lot and can now be considered mid-poly. :messga: Look at the Maggie's apartment video and then look at Maggie. You can see two totally different qualities.

I see a cohesiveness in both the furniture and the girl though, it's supposed to have that "comic-book feel" if they're working with cel shaded graphics, used in many games. Some even combine 3D renders with those graphics:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

They said they're gonna give us new kinds of packs since they already released the classic ones like pets and seasons. I'm waiting for a Future pack even tho we already had it in TS3 :vegas: Also we're probably gonna get improved babies and story progression so i wouldn't discards TS4 that fast if i were you.

I'm sorry but I already have. They're still behind with base game content... I'm still playing TS3 till I find the better upgraded game

Luna Lovegood
2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Gurl, that's cause even the environment in the Maggie's video was toned down like her. If you watch the Loft's video, every objects is more detailed.

i'm not gonna bother to argue with you because in my eyes (and others) she looks great. Again, i respect your opinion and its okay if you don't like it. You're not forced to.

luna’s advocate

SHALLOW

i'm not gonna bother to argue with you because in my eyes (and others) she looks great. Again, i respect your opinion and its okay if you don't like it. You're not forced to.

I'm not saying she looks bad, she just looks like she's out of a mobile game :huntyga: 

Yeah, i honestly think i'm actually the only one who doesn't like her so i'm gonna have to live with that :huntyga:

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I see a cohesiveness in both the furniture and the girl though, it's supposed to have that "comic-book feel" if they're working with cel shaded graphics, used in many games. Some even combine 3D renders with those graphics:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm sorry but I already have. They're still behind with base game content... I'm still playing TS3 till I find the better upgraded game

I mean, to me the objects look similar to TS4 graphics and then we have Maggie who looks like she belongs to a mobile game.

Yeah, TS4 base game is very boring but it gets a lot better if you have the right expansions.

Glamourpuss
11 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I see the difference. She's very cartoony. This game would grab my interest if she looked more realistic to match her surroundings. 

SHALLOW
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I see the difference. She's very cartoony. This game would grab my interest if she looked more realistic to match her surroundings. 

Yeah, they just toned down the objects in her video to make them go with her but in the loft video everything's much more detailed.

SOON

When I saw the pets from paralives, I knew I shouldn't expect much from the parafolks. Considering they are a small group of people, it looks okay. I'm excited to play it when it comes out. And it's gonna feature so many things in the base game that it's actually very impressive. And I want paralives to be a success so they can come up with an amazing sequel. I wish them the best :heart:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

SOON
11 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Yeah, TS4 base game is very boring but it gets a lot better if you have the right expansions.

I strongly agree. And I really like the art style of the Sims 4 even tho everyone criticised it. It feels like I'm playing a sims game, not second life or imvu :shrug:

19 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Yeah, i honestly think i'm actually the only one who doesn't like her so i'm gonna have to live with that :huntyga:

I'm also leaning towards not liking her 

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Archived