Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

GGD: Boyz Noise is not on Chromatica

ArtpopAct2

Featured Posts

RainOnMeYup
28 minutes ago, dit said:

There is someone on Gaga's team who is allegedly very islamaphobic and was in part a driving force for why Gaga no longer wanted to work with Redone. A reliable source who first spoke about Frankensteined before Redone even mentioned its existence confirmed the islmaphobic behavior towards Red but they never named who it was. Boyznoise is also of a Islamic background / family so BetrayedStan thought it could have been the same scenario happening again. But because Rami Yacoub's music made it on Chromatica and he is also muslim i think it is safe to say that isnt the case this time thank God

Girl this is wild fan speculation.

Gaga is not that dumb. She stopped working with RedOne because his sound was just dated and couldn't keep up with the trends she wants to get into.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Esteban
1 minute ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

Everything is possible .. the music industry is so corrupt and i'm sure there's so much we don't know behind closed doors .. so don't be surprised .

Not suprised but that's not a reason for not being disapointed or angry :bradley:

MonsterofFame
29 minutes ago, dit said:

There is someone on Gaga's team who is allegedly very islamaphobic and was in part a driving force for why Gaga no longer wanted to work with Redone. A reliable source who first spoke about Frankensteined before Redone even mentioned its existence confirmed the islmaphobic behavior towards Red but they never named who it was. Boyznoise is also of a Islamic background / family so BetrayedStan thought it could have been the same scenario happening again. But because Rami Yacoub's music made it on Chromatica and he is also muslim i think it is safe to say that isnt the case this time thank God

Really? REALLY?

Do you guys believe someone as smart as Gaga would be influenced by a racist person on her team? This is the same Gaga who goes out of her way for equality like almost no other famous person does. I can't believe people here even are thinking this.

dit
3 minutes ago, RainOnMeYup said:

Girl this is wild fan speculation.

Gaga is not that dumb. She stopped working with RedOne because his sound was just dated and couldn't keep up with the trends she wants to get into.

@MonsterofFame

Don't ever act above anything. This came from a pretty reliable source and don;t act like Islamaphobia in the music industry isn't rampant lol. It is what it is. Again though this is mostly speculatory but I would never rule it out.

RainOnMeYup
1 minute ago, dit said:

Don;t ever act above anything. This came from a pretty reliable source and don;t act like Islamaphobia in the music industry isn't rampant lol. It is what it is. Again though this is mostly speculatory but I would never rule it out.

I'm not saying Islamophobia doesn't exist in the MV. But to even suggest Gaga was influenced by such a person is pure speculation. There's no basis for believing so.

DJWS is no where to be found in LG6. Why? Maybe because she's looking for a new sound.

MonsterofFame

Anyone who heard some of the leaked Demos, especially ROM, would know why Boyz Noise had his production replaced. The songs sounded very dated -- like literally from the 90's. When you make a retro sound, you need to balance it with some modern sound too. The Weeknd does this almost perfectly.

He still wrote the songs and contributed, but the actual instrumental was made by other people (Bloodpop, Burns, etc.). His melodies and contributions are still there, just not front and center.

dit
3 minutes ago, RainOnMeYup said:

I'm not saying Islamophobia doesn't exist in the MV. But to even suggest Gaga was influenced by such a person is pure speculation. There's no basis for believing so.

DJWS is no where to be found in LG6. Why? Maybe because she's looking for a new sound.

I get what oyu mean but no where did I say Gaga co signed the islamaphobia? It could very well be that she has no clue about it and was just discouraged to work with him by that person who is islamaphobic is all. I'm not saying Gaga herself is of course. and of course there is also the fact that she simply did not like what they made together but Redone himself explained he faced said phobia according to BetrayedStan in a arabic interview so...idk I'm not going to dismiss his words just to be comfortable.

MonsterofFame
2 minutes ago, dit said:

@MonsterofFame

Don't ever act above anything. This came from a pretty reliable source and don;t act like Islamaphobia in the music industry isn't rampant lol. It is what it is. Again though this is mostly speculatory but I would never rule it out.

Gaga stopped working with Fernando. Does she hate Mexicans?
Gaga stopped working with DJWS and Space Cowboy. Does she hate white Brooklyn hipsters?
Gaga stopped working with Zedd. Does she hate white people?

Saying it "came from a reliable source" isn't acceptable for something as damaging as this accusation.

dit
2 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

Gaga stopped working with Fernando. Does she hate Mexicans?
Gaga stopped working with DJWS and Space Cowboy. Does she hate white Brooklyn hipsters?
Gaga stopped working with Zedd. Does she hate white people?

Saying it "came from a reliable source" isn't acceptable for something as damaging as this accusation.

BetrayedStan said it also came from Red himself in a Arabic interview. I won't dismiss his own experiences just to feel comfortable with the situation and AGAIN I did not say Gaga herself is islamaphobic where did you get that narrative from? That is an unacceptable accusation. I simply said the person who is in her team who is likely islamaphobic might have discouraged her from working with him. She may not even know of the phobia at all. 

Ethan
1 hour ago, MonsterofFame said:

Anyone who heard some of the leaked Demos, especially ROM, would know why Boyz Noise had his production replaced. The songs sounded very dated -- like literally from the 90's. When you make a retro sound, you need to balance it with some modern sound too. The Weeknd does this almost perfectly.

He still wrote the songs and contributed, but the actual instrumental was made by other people (Bloodpop, Burns, etc.). His melodies and contributions are still there, just not front and center.

Not only this, but I think Boyz Noise was traveling a lot doing his own thing after his sessions and he probably gave Gaga's executive producing team (AKA Bloodpop & BURNS) the okay to give the production a revamp. I have a feeling we'll see A LOT of "writing credits" from BN versus production credits. It seemed to have started as a blueprint with Boyz Noise and got traded around with various producers for a couple of years. No harm either, I just think that timing had a lot to do, as well. I really wish BN had time to at least produce one song on his own or with Bloodpop as well, because his songs and contributions to other productions are absolutely insane. His demos seem to be very barebone and, as far as we know, didn't allow him to fully flesh out his initial Chromatica vision.

TL;DR LG6 seems to have started out as FULL 90s inspo album, but ultimately ended up being influenced by other producers and became more of a Y2K/2000's production based on whatever variables came into play during later production sessions.

MonsterofFame
15 hours ago, Ethan said:

Not only this, but I think Boyz Noise was traveling a lot doing his own thing after his sessions and he probably gave Gaga's executive producing team (AKA Bloodpop & BURNS) the okay to give the production a revamp. I have a feeling we'll see A LOT of "writing credits" from BN versus production credits. It seemed to have started as a blueprint with Boyz Noise and got traded around with various producers for a couple of years. No harm either, I just think that timing had a lot to do, as well. I really wish BN had time to at least produce one song on his own or with Bloodpop as well, because his songs and contributions to other productions are absolutely insane. His demos seem to be very barebone and, as far as we know, didn't allow him to fully flesh out his initial Chromatica vision.

TL;DR LG6 seems to have started out as FULL 90s inspo album, but ultimately ended up being influenced by other producers and became more of a Y2K/2000's production based on whatever variables came into play during later production sessions.

Very well said.

I just watched Gaga's Apple Music interview with Zane yesterday and Gaga specifically mentioned that the songs were passed amongst many producers and many versions of most songs were made. Most importantly, she said that it was very collaborative and that ALL producers were very happy and receptive of the changes made to everyone's work.

Archived