💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

GGD: Boyz Noise is not on Chromatica

ArtpopAct2

Featured Posts

BetrayedSTAN

Hope it's not another case of islamophobia from the same person who blocked gaga from working with RedOne again . 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000

Not going to lie, I am a bit disappointed in this. His tracks are amazing. Still, I am very excited for Chromatica and I know everything Gaga does is for a purpose.

We need to all trust in Mother Monster :pray: :pawsup:

trolly troll troll

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 hours ago, River said:

ROM - co-writer

Rain On Me: Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, BloodPop®, Matthew Burns, Nija Charles, Rami Yacoub, Martin Joseph Leonard Bresso & Alexander Ridha

Babylon - co-producer

The credits that has been posted today are for writing not production.

Wait so he is a co-producer on BabbleGod?! I’m so confused with this thread 

River
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Wait so he is a co-producer on BabbleGod?! I’m so confused with this thread 

we'll know for sure tomorrow I guess

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

River
41 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

Hope it's not another case of islamophobia from the same person who blocked gaga from working with RedOne again . 

???

spill

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

dit
42 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

I thought of the same thing but she also worked with Rami Yacoub on this album who is a Palestinian muslim and his contributions remained so it must not be that this time around.

Bazaar

Maybe after she spilled water on his computer all their work was deleted? 

xVrR8w_fhpGfzWVzB69oO2emk-qn8XjzbQJ0NZcM

Guess the hairdryer didn’t help :billie:

BetrayedSTAN
2 minutes ago, dit said:

I thought of the same thing but she also worked with Rami Yacoub on this album who is a Palestinian muslim and his contributions remained so it must not be that this time around.

Yeah that's true ... 

But i hope gaga distanced herself from that islamophobic person .. i don't want that RedOne scenario to repeat itself .

Kattys
1 minute ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

Yeah that's true ... 

But i hope gaga distanced herself from that islamophobic person .. i don't want that RedOne scenario to repeat itself .

Who are you guys talking about? :ohno:

dit
6 minutes ago, Kattys said:

There is someone on Gaga's team who is allegedly very islamaphobic and was in part a driving force for why Gaga no longer wanted to work with Redone. A reliable source who first spoke about Frankensteined before Redone even mentioned its existence confirmed the islmaphobic behavior towards Red but they never named who it was. Boyznoise is also of a Islamic background / family so BetrayedStan thought it could have been the same scenario happening again. But because Rami Yacoub's music made it on Chromatica and he is also muslim i think it is safe to say that isnt the case this time thank God

BetrayedSTAN
5 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Rumour has it that RedOne dealt with islamophobic behaviour from someone close to Gaga ... 

RedOne hinted at that in one of his arabic interviews. 

Esteban
1 hour ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

12 minutes ago, dit said:

There is someone on Gaga's team who is allegedly very islamaphobic and was in part a driving force for why Gaga no longer wanted to work with Redone. A reliable source who first spoke about Frankensteined before Redone even mentioned its existence confirmed the islmaphobic behavior towards Red but they never named who it was. Boyznoise is also of a Islamic background / family so BetrayedStan thought it could have been the same scenario happening again. But because Rami Yacoub's music made it on Chromatica and he is also muslim i think it is safe to say that isnt the case this time thank God

So you think Gaga could be fooled by a racist guy in her team? I hope she is not that impressionable and fired that person ... :saladga:

dit
11 minutes ago, Esteban said:

So you think Gaga could be fooled by a racist guy in her team? I hope she is not that impressionable and fired that person ... :saladga:

not necessarily fooled but for sure influenced. it's possible. I do hope she fired that person but if they had that much influence that means they are likely still a part of her team unfortunately. : (

BetrayedSTAN
9 minutes ago, Esteban said:

Everything is possible .. the music industry is so corrupt and i'm sure there's so much we don't know behind closed doors .. so don't be surprised .

Archived