Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

GGD: Boyz Noise is not on Chromatica

ArtpopAct2

Featured Posts

HorusRa2
2 minutes ago, BabylonHooker said:

Boys Noize probably produced several songs on Chromatica but Gaga chose DJ BURNS's production. she said all of the songs were passed around to many producers and Boys Noize's versions didn't make the cut

While that may be true, I am still disappointed more of his products didn't make it to the final cut. I was most excited for his contribution to the album (Sophie as well). And it looks like at least from a producer standpoint, the things I was most excited about didn't come to fruition. I know the album will be great but now I am even more interested in the demos and record sessions I'm never going to hear. :)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
1 minute ago, S0436 said:

He’s not listed as a co-writer, so is he listed on the album credits as a producer or additional producer?

ROM - co-writer

Rain On Me: Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, BloodPop®, Matthew Burns, Nija Charles, Rami Yacoub, Martin Joseph Leonard Bresso & Alexander Ridha

Babylon - co-producer

The credits that has been posted today are for writing not production.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Venus Rose
3 minutes ago, S0436 said:

He’s not listed as a co-writer, so is he listed on the album credits as a producer or additional producer for any songs?

He's listed as a producer.

Admin
7 minutes ago, River said:

ROM - co-writer

Rain On Me: Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, BloodPop®, Matthew Burns, Nija Charles, Rami Yacoub, Martin Joseph Leonard Bresso & Alexander Ridha

Babylon - co-producer

The credits that has been posted today are for writing not production.

He's not listed on Babyon.

Babylon: Lady Gaga, BloodPop® & Matthew Burns

1 minute ago, Admin said:

I thought those were the writing credits... I mean, Gaga is listed on Stupid Love even tho she didn't produce it so it must be for writing...

no

Admin
Just now, Lukey said:

I thought those were the writing credits... I mean, Gaga is listed on Stupid Love even tho she didn't produce it so it must be for writing...

The ones I posted on Twitter are "composer" credits from Apple Music.  Apple doesn't have fields for "writer" or "producer", they just list everyone as "composers".

Just now, Admin said:

The ones I posted on Twitter are "composer" credits from Apple Music.  Apple doesn't have fields for "writer" or "producer", they just list everyone as "composers".

Oh, didn't know that, thank you for explaining:hug:

no

BlingNotTheMusic
36 minutes ago, Admin said:

Explain what?

36 minutes ago, Admin said:

Explain what?

NVM, it looks like he's on the album. Glad I don't have to have a meltdown. 

SpiritBunny

Y’all get way too attached to producers. I don’t care who produced it I care what it ends up sounding like. Every producer has **** productions and every producer has good ones I don’t see why we act like having a certain producer automatically equals a certain quality.

ATlukeahartley

If he's credited for even just composition on ROM and Babylon [on Haus Labs post] which he is, it means they didn't/couldn't remove enough stuff from his production to make it worthwhile removing his name. It doesn't mean his production isn't still on there.

I can definitely hear bits of his sound on both tracks but do wish we got a solo track. Hoping she gives us some alternate versions with him and BURNS like the BURNS remix to SL.

River
29 minutes ago, Admin said:

It's the writing credits not the producers.

oh saw your post sorry

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

youandi
58 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

Y’all get way too attached to producers. I don’t care who produced it I care what it ends up sounding like. Every producer has **** productions and every producer has good ones I don’t see why we act like having a certain producer automatically equals a certain quality.

That's not where people are really coming from though? It's about how people got excited about his sound and what he and Gaga might have cooked up together based on his work and then being disappointed when it turns out we won't be hearing any of that.

It wasn't a case of thinking his would be higher quality than any other producers

Archived