šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga and David Bowie

DiskoBaby

Featured Posts

Delusional
16 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

It's sad really how many of the legends are (or were) against Gaga. Madonna, Grace Jones, Boy George, David Bowie (supposedly), M.I.A. (she's a legend to me:huntyga:), didn't Prince also make shady comments about her?

And no, before you even think of it, I don't think it has to do with "jealousy".

I donā€™t think Gaga should be fussed that they donā€™t like her. What matters is Gaga loves any artist and is open to working with anyone which is what Chromatica is about!Ā 
Ā 

that is the difference between her and these people - she isnā€™t cold and she isnā€™t stuck up. she knows her worth but she isnā€™t going to go on live television and diss someone or sit down for an interview and completely disrespect someone (madge..)

also Iā€™m gonna be honest this generation barely knows who David Bowie is, nevermind Grace Jones or Boy GeorgeĀ :ladyhaha:

AND yes I think this is actually about jealousy - because Gaga was winning awards inspired by their work and most werenā€™t even nominated for it - so that could be aĀ factorĀ 

ā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøBANNED TILL SEPTEMBERā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional
15 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Gaga has more talent that Bowie ever had. DonĀ“t quote me.

Iā€™m only going to quote you to agree

Bowie was artistic but incredibly stuck up like most ā€œlegendsā€ ā€” which is probably why his son had such a reaction to Gagaā€™sĀ grammy performance..Ā 

ā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøBANNED TILL SEPTEMBERā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

Juanne
4 hours ago, Maleficent said:

i believe Bowieā€™s daughter (?) said her dad wonā€™t let her go to a Gaga show cuz sheā€™s ā€œtoo weirdā€ or something lolĀ 

If this is true, lmao the irony, Bowie come on now

4 hours ago, Gui said:

Babylon will have samples from Fame by David Bowie just like The FameĀ :enigma:

Just because you've heard funky guitars in Babylon, doesn't not mean it's sampled from a Bowie song. He did oneĀ soul-funkĀ era in the 1970s, with "Fame" on the track list.Ā You could easily say she sampled Uptown Funk or some other Bruno song for that matter šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤£

lupuselectro
3 minutes ago, Rio said:

Just because you've heard funky guitars in Babylon, doesn't not mean it's sampled from a Bowie song. He did oneĀ soul-funkĀ era in the 1970s, with "Fame" on the track list.Ā You could easily say she sampled Uptown Funk or some other Bruno song for that matter šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤£

But it's literally the same riff tho:billie:

In š•®š•³š•½š•ŗš•øš•¬š•æš•“š•®š•¬ no one thing is greater than another, and kindness rules all.

brucee
38 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

but a legend and one of the biggest (if not the biggest) influence on gagaĀ :triggered:

thank you really. You're so cool.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

hello hello baby.

brucee

Btw Bowie has that perfection aura, but trust me the guy was a human with hypocritical sides too... Everything in the world presents him as the epitome of elegance. It's bla... Grace Jones, it's easy for you to talk but despising the mainstream is also a pose.Ā 

Let us not talk about Madonna who like has a plagiarism case for frozen and who's best song in her two first records is a Cover (Love don't live here anymore)....Ā 

I just say that to remind everyone and maybe Gaga if you read this : you are a superhero. Maybe other superheroesĀ despise you, but you saved our lives from the boredom they left us in... We love you.Ā 

hello hello baby.

brucee

And also : Nile Rodgers is like the man who made the sound of the only hit of Bowie a non stan would know so like.... Yeah.

hello hello baby.

Cyber Babylon
55 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

but a legend and one of the biggest (if not the biggest) influence on gagaĀ :triggered:

And still DEAD, Gaga Won!

5 minutes ago, lupuselectro said:

But it's literally the same riff tho:billie:

It's not, at all. Listen to Fancy Pants, then Fame, then Babylon, and tellĀ me Babylon has the same riff as the other teo lmao. Fancy Pants fully samples Fame's famousĀ guitar riff

This inaccurate rumour has spread through the fanbase since we heard the leak, and as a huge Bowie fan, I-

Ā šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

ShadowHunter
5 minutes ago, brucee said:

And also : Nile Rodgers is like the man who made the sound of the only hit of Bowie a non stan would know so like.... Yeah.

Bowie deff doesnā€™t just have a one hit a non-stan would know wow.... he has many many. And Nile Rodgers as much as I love him too isnā€™t a particularly essential collaborator to his work.Ā 

ShadowHunter
Just now, Rio said:

It's not, at all. Listen to Fancy Pants, then Fame, then Babylon, and tellĀ me Babylon has the same riff as the other teo lmao. Fancy Pants fully samples Fame's famousĀ guitar riff

This inaccurate rumour has spread through the fanbase since we heard the leak, and as a huge Bowie fan, I-

Ā šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Lmaooo same I never even corrected people because.... well idk I felt like they had already drawn conclusions for themselves

11 minutes ago, brucee said:

Btw Bowie has that perfection aura, but trust me the guy was a human with hypocritical sides too... Everything in the world presents him as the epitome of elegance. It's bla... Grace Jones, it's easy for you to talk but despising the mainstream is also a pose.Ā 

Let us not talk about Madonna who like has a plagiarism case for frozen and who's best song in her two first records is a Cover (Love don't live here anymore)....Ā 

I just say that to remind everyone and maybe Gaga if you read this : you are a superhero. Maybe other superheroesĀ despise you, but you saved our lives from the boredom they left us in... We love you.Ā 

Have you heard the 1980s hit SugarĀ Don't Bite by Sam Harris yet? (regarding Madonna)Ā :huntyga:

It's the most forgotten case of pure plagiarism in my book. (she lost a secret lawsuit too, I believe)

3 minutes ago, ShadowHunter said:

Lmaooo same I never even corrected people because.... well idk I felt like they had already drawn conclusions for themselves

It's mental. I just replayed the two just to see if I was actually trippin, and the guitar notes are 110% different.Ā :ladyhaha:Ā the riff is not even the same, very slight similarities.Ā I can't believe so many have run with it though. They clearly haven't heard Fame, and have totally forgotten Fancy PantsĀ šŸ‘ŠšŸ¼šŸ˜›

lupuselectro
Just now, Rio said:

It's mental. I just replayed the two just to see if I was actually trippin, and the guitar notes are 110% different.Ā :ladyhaha:Ā I can't believe so many have run with it though. They clearly haven't heard Fame, and have forgotten Fancy Pants šŸ‘ŠšŸ¼šŸ˜›

Yeah umm, I'm a huge Bowie fan too actually? I guess I'm reaching, but I still hear that guitar and I won't change my mindĀ :huntyga:Ā 

In š•®š•³š•½š•ŗš•øš•¬š•æš•“š•®š•¬ no one thing is greater than another, and kindness rules all.

Archived