voltron92

Featured Posts

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spyro
Just now, lgaga1fan said:

Sawayama has the same length as Chromatica though

But there are fewer songs.  Also Sawayama is more similar to FN cause... 43/13 is about the same as 37/11 (total length of album divided by number of tracks) which are both way less than 43/16 ... ok I'm gonna stop cause I'm not helping either one of us :rip:

Spyro the Dragon

dit

that's such a short album length for her pop comeback that we have all been craving for :air: BUT at the same time shorter albums tend to be more consistent in terms of quality so in a way this is a good thing. I hope the album gets a cute re release like in the fall with 4 new songs or something because we all know this will probably be her last "pure pop" album in many years...at least another 3 or 4 :'(

voltron92
3 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

apple music says its 6 min :derpga:

I'm guessing it only accounts for SL and ROM for now as the rest of the album is still unknown.

Nervous Unicorn

Is it bad that I’m...happy about this? I’d rather have a shorter, more concise album than one with a bunch of filler tracks or songs that feel unnecessarily long. 

Spyro
1 minute ago, dit said:

that's such a short album length for her pop comeback that we have all been craving for :air: BUT at the same time shorter albums tend to be more consistent in terms of quality so in a way this is a good thing. I hope the album gets a cute re release like in the fall with 4 new songs or something because we all know this will probably be her last "pure pop" album in many years...at least another 3 or 4 :'(

I hate to be the one to be talking about another EP or LG7, but if she follows duas steps we could get another album/ep within the year.

Spyro the Dragon

jorja
1 minute ago, Spyro said:

But there are fewer songs.  Also Sawayama is more similar to FN cause... 43/13 is about the same as 37/11 (total length of album divided by number of tracks) which are both way less than 43/16 ... ok I'm gonna stop cause I'm not helping either one of us :rip:

don't forget about the interludes that are probably less than 1 minute long :poot: so we'd end up with like 40/13 :poot:

pop ate my heart

I sugest yall complaining about this to check out some pop albums even shorter than this/with shorter songs that are actual masterpieces, acclaimed by critics and fans, and perfect in their own way:

- Flamboyant, by Dorian Electra

- Collxtion II, by Allie X

- Slayyyter, by Slayyyter

- Billie Eyelash's album

- The Family Jewels, by Marina

- SAWAYAMA, by Rina Sawayama (a great album to compare to Chromatica, as it has 13 tracks, like Chromatica without the interludes, and a length around 43mins)

and many more! So chill yall, we may be up to another Gaga masterpiece. A different one, but still a masterpiece.

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

tylertremallose
1 minute ago, voltron92 said:

I'm guessing it only accounts for SL and ROM for now as the rest of the album is still unknown.

yes i know..i just find it funny how people are freaking out over it saying 43 min, which is why i posted that lol.

for all we know the 43 min might not even be finalized

Monsterxo

I guess it's true that quality is the important thing.

Joanne may be 47 minutes in length, but its only 15 minutes long if you delete all the filler.

Nervous Unicorn

I would much rather have a shorter album where I skip less than one that’s very long and I skip many songs (JnD, Fashion!, etc.) (sorry to fashion stans)

voltron92
Just now, tylertremallose said:

yes i know..i just find it funny how people are freaking out over it saying 43 min, which is why i posted that lol.

for all we know the 43 min might not even be finalized

Ahh got it lol

It's hard to tell sarcasm apart from all the meltdowns.. :saladga:

Britney Jean1
Just now, lgaga1fan said:

I'd rather have a shorter, more consistent album than something that lasts way too long and feels bloated.

But Gaga never have a long bloated album

Slim

voltron92
Just now, Britney Jean1 said:

ASIB soundtrack (with dialogue) says hi

PrinceOfTheStorm
Just now, Britney Jean1 said:

Born This Ways tracks are good by themselves but I find the album bloated in 1 listen its so long

signing out

Archived