Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica length is revealed on Google Music Store

voltron92

Featured Posts

Candy Gaga

Actually shorter songs are better. You can play them over and over again without getting bored so the album will stay fresh for a long time

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
voltron92
9 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

They don't think its necessarily Gaga, since its supposed to be "Ally". Even though Gaga wrote and produced majority of the songs.

Plus, some of the songs she made like Heal Me, Why Did You Do That and maybe I'll Never Love Again weren't meant for ASIB, so the statement of "those songs were made of an Ally point of view" may not be entirely true.

Still, the songs are technically hers.

^this

I still bop to those songs tbh. Shallow is overplayed for me but ARUTW and INLA are still great ballads.

Monsterxo

It'll probably be like 35 min if you don't count the interludes. :hor:

Meanwhile we got 61 min on Born This Way.

KatieJudasGaga4

You guys are way too quick to judge. This could be the best album on Earth, but you guys will complain because of the duration of the album. Give it a chance before you judge it

funkyhaus

Well I mean when you remove the chorus it’s obviously gonna be shorter :stalkga:

Jose P

Oh god the meltdowns. This site is so enfuriating sometimes. And to think this forum had a boner for Dua Lipa’s album which has a similar runtime. Wasn’t Joanne around the same runtime as well? Don’t y’all know already that Gaga is a commercial pop artist? So stop throwing around the word “music not the bling”. Stop making conclusions about the album over a f*cking runtime. Jesus f*cking Christ y’all will just never be satisfied with anything.

lgaga1fan

I'd rather have a shorter, more consistent album than something that lasts way too long and feels bloated.

voltron92
33 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

if this is true meltdowns incoming

and you were right. Did not expect this post to go in this direction at all lol

Dexxx

Even ARTPOP is longer which has 14 tracks and no interludes :cryga:

It's better than nothing so :vegas:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Spyro

If I were to tell the best album this year so far was 11 tracks &  37 minutes long, would you believe it? :oprah:

That album was future notalgia.... this isn't something to panic over.

Spyro the Dragon

PrinceOfTheStorm
Just now, lgaga1fan said:

I'd rather have a shorter, more consistent album than something that lasts way too long and feels bloated.

Thats what BTW is to me honestly. :shrug:

signing out

stevana229
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Oh god the meltdowns. This site is so enfuriating sometimes. And to think this forum had a boner for Dua Lipa’s album which has a similar runtime. Wasn’t Joanne around the same runtime as well? Don’t y’all know already that Gaga is a commercial pop artist? So stop throwing around the word “music not the bling”. Stop making conclusions about the album over a f*cking runtime. Jesus f*cking Christ y’all will just never be satisfied with anything.

:triggered:

lgaga1fan
Just now, Spyro said:

If I were to tell the best album this year so far was 11 tracks &  37 minutes long, would you believe it? :oprah:

That album was future notalgia.... this isn't something to panic over.

Sawayama has the same length as Chromatica though

Archived