💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica length is revealed on Google Music Store

voltron92

Featured Posts

MessyTop
1 minute ago, ShtoopidLahv said:

Although Born This Way was 73 minutes long with 17 tracks..... This is literally 50% less music... 

We waited for so long.....  :lolga:

“Chromatica ... act 2: Return to Uranus, the electric boogaloo “better come out in the fall. 

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
1 minute ago, BlueHoneymoon said:

Sure length isn't everything but like, 4 years for 43 minutes? And then will it be 36 minutes after another 4 years? Shorter albums are fine, but I wish she released more frequently.

You’re assuming that the album lengths are just gonna get shorter and shorter? :selena:

It’s fine. Wait until you hear the album to judge it.

🃏🖤👹

Scarlet Witch

Shorter albums are generally more acclaimed, cohesive and better for streaming services

voltron92
2 minutes ago, BlueHoneymoon said:

Sure length isn't everything but like, 4 years for 43 minutes? And then will it be 36 minutes after another 4 years? Shorter albums are fine, but I wish she released more frequently.

Don't disrespect ASIB like this...

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, voltron92 said:

Don't disrespect ASIB like this...

They don't think its necessarily Gaga, since its supposed to be "Ally". Even though Gaga wrote and produced majority of the songs.

Plus, some of the songs she made like Heal Me, Why Did You Do That and maybe I'll Never Love Again weren't meant for ASIB, so the statement of "those songs were made of an Ally point of view" may not be entirely true.

Still, the songs are technically hers.

March34th
17 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

7144-A556-6-F83-44-B3-94-B0-B88445233-B8
:madge:

exactly 43 mins though? not even like 43 mins and 42 seconds or something? Ion buy it :madge::madge: still holding out for the 75 minute run time we deserve

NotDoctor

I was kinda miffed at first but the more I think about it the more I think it's probably a good thing.  Even songs I love like Hair feel like they're so damn long.  And sometimes logistical constraints can have better results because things have to be precise and carefully edited.  Idk we'll see 🤷‍♀️

Aga Gydal

I’m guessing this doesn’t include Love Me Right and the 1000 Doves Work Tape which are going to be in my regular rotation, so if it makes y’all feel better, it’ll be more like 48 minutes :p 

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 minutes ago, March34th said:

exactly 43 mins though? not even like 43 mins and 42 seconds or something? Ion buy it :madge::madge: still holding out for the 75 minute run time we deserve

thats some great future disappointment you got there :enigma:

signing out

Glamourpuss

That's so short. 

I guess she's gonna fill the Chromatica shows with previous hits then because I'm not having it be less than 2 hours long. :grr:

CautiousLurker

I mean, I don't mind it being shorter, and I'm optimistic that the album won't have any fillers aside from Stupid Love, but... I feel like my optimism is gonna be short lived :huntyga:

Spoiler

At this point I just hope I get like 5 songs that I'll like and can bop to for more than a day :bradley:

gagabro

Well, this is fine. 

For context, Carly’s album’s Emotion and Dedicated are both just around 43:00 too, and they’re amazing! 

Arizona Sky

Admin confirmed this already.

40:52 without interludes. This makes the average song length 3:09.

Archived