💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The EVOLUTION of Lady Gaga: 2020 Edition

warhol killer

Featured Posts

Dawson

You did an amazing job!! I left a comment but it's one of my favourite edits I've ever seen. :giveup:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer
Just now, Jase said:

@Warhol Killer You did an AMAZING job. Talent!

thank you. I really want to show this to everyone as much as possible. :enigma:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

ImMatt

I watched this earlier and just...Wow! It's amazing, the music is the best I've seen in any Gaga-evolution video and the subtleties (e.g. R Kelly omission but not the song) plus transitions are perfect. Got me a bit emotional too :heart:

warhol killer
2 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

I watched this earlier and just...Wow! It's amazing, the music is the best I've seen in any Gaga-evolution video and the subtleties (e.g. R Kelly omission but not the song) plus transitions are perfect. Got me a bit emotional too :heart:

I only did it cause I don't want the video to be blocked :sis: Thank you for watching.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

PMKMANNING

Watched this last night and it was truly incredible :tony:

This 💃🏽 Is 💃🏽 My dance floor 💃🏽 I’ve fought for 💃🏽 It 💃🏽 Hard

The Edge Of Glory

I'm in tears with this video, gurl... You slayed so much :messga:

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

Galvon
20 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

Thank you! it is actually kind of hard to transition the covers but maybe I can do something better next time.

I actually really like how you did C2C era and Tribute era like that. I had to laugh when it was over because that was exactly how I experienced the era's between ARTPOP and Joanne.:billie: Beautiful but vague, since I wasn't really stanning her at that time. Later on I catched up of course. But how you pictured it in this video was very relatable to me.:billie:

Danny Milk
15 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

Thank you guys! I did a 2015 version before but I feel that I did the 2020 much better. Here's a link to watch!

OMG you're the one who made that, that was always my fave Gaga evolution video

I guess it doesn't really matter

warhol killer
3 hours ago, Galvon said:

I actually really like how you did C2C era and Tribute era like that. I had to laugh when it was over because that was exactly how I experienced the era's between ARTPOP and Joanne.:billie: Beautiful but vague, since I wasn't really stanning her at that time. Later on I catched up of course. But how you pictured it in this video was very relatable to me.:billie:

Yeesss!! I did it like that since it really wasn't her own songs. And it's kinda' hard to mix C2C since there aren't really  leaked or official stems for the album online.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Goldfish

This is just spectacular. The best gaga mix I’ve ever heard. You should be so proud. Please do an updated one next year when the chromatica era can be added in full 

I invented post-its

ApplauseftAdele

You absolutely killed this so I’m bumping this thread, it deserves WAY more attention. 

Archived