Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The EVOLUTION of Lady Gaga: 2020 Edition

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

A nostalgic journey of Lady Gaga's work in music and art. The video features a medley of songs off of her debut album "The Fame", to her current album "Chromatica". The transition from one song to another shows Gaga's versatility as an artist. I made this audio/video mix of Gaga's career that shows her from debut until Stupid Love. Let's celebrate before we enter, CHROMATICA! :firega: Watch in HD!

Download the full audio mix here! GAGA: 2020

Spoiler

Special mention to @Nuke since Nuke has been waiting for this so here you go! :sis:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo

dance dancing GIF
the way u keep the energy going 

and the ha ha ha ha In poker face 

im at the tribute era and I wish it was executed a bit better, the static tv idea is good but it’s more just a series of clips with no transition 

please enlighten me to death

Doncho

OMG the intro is so good already. I ll give you my opinion in 20 minutes when I finish :giveup:

Doncho

Ok that was amazing :giveup: The mixing, the editing :giveup:

So proud to stan Gaga, her career is spectacular. Superbowl and Shallow made me emotional for some reason. And Stupid Love at the end feels like a celebration... love it :heart: Great job!

BABYL0N

This is by far the best chronological Megamix i‘ve ever heard and seen you did a great job 😍:pawsup: 

Red Velvet

I love on how the fanbase agreed that in every celebration of Gaga’s career, SuperBowl is a separate era. 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

warhol killer
44 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

dance dancing GIF
the way u keep the energy going 

and the ha ha ha ha In poker face 

im at the tribute era and I wish it was executed a bit better, the static tv idea is good but it’s more just a series of clips with no transition 

Thank you! it is actually kind of hard to transition the covers but maybe I can do something better next time.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

booboo

Such an incredible tribute! You're so talented! Made me emotional seeing how much she's given us over the years. It would be amazing for her to see this to show her how much she's accomplished :kara:

RebeldeFaith

I will never recover from this. You did that. You really did that.

Olivier Awards Crying GIF by Official London Theatre

Something something idk

Stephen

This is hands down the best fan video I've ever seen.

You absolutely K I L L E D this in every aspect. The energy, the storytelling, the video editing, the music mixing, incorporating all the fonts/logos. The energy was electric. Almost 19 minutes felt like 5, it went by so fast, I was enthralled the entire time.

I'm kinda geeking out over how good this is. Thank you thank you SO much for making this, I know it must have taken forever :hug: Please add Rain On Me!

codymonster

Very beautiful :heart:

If anything, this video hopefully reminds people of how much she has accomplished and how hard she has worked. We need to stop being so pushy and angry with her. She has had a whirlwind life and has done SO much. If the woman wants to slow down once in a while, she’s earned it.

So proud of her, and so excited that we are at the start of a new era. This video truly got me emotional, and very hyped :tony:

warhol killer

Thank you guys! I did a 2015 version before but I feel that I did the 2020 much better. Here's a link to watch!

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived