other

Britney can sing, and she wrote more than 40 song

Britney Jean1

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goddess

y'all are so pressed lol, it's such a shame that some of you can't recognize that britney is such as talented as gaga or another pop girl. she opened the way for a lot of girls - gaga included - and she'll never be replaced. now her carrer is being so mistreated now that it hurts.

Britney Jean1
Just now, NFRockwell said:

If you like her, great. But some of y’all try so hard to prove she’s as good of a writer or vocalist as so many other “pop icons”... let’s face it, Britney just doesn’t fit that type of icon vocally as people like Mariah, Beyoncé, Gaga, X-Tina... :selena: or writers like Gaga and Taylor. Again, if you like her music that’s great. But even with you you’re always trying so hard to justify her existence in the pop world, even in that very uncalled for thread about how she’s better than X-Tina (seriously, is it 2005?) Britney will always be an iconic performer and artist, but not for her writing abilities and vocals like so many others. If that irritates you maybe you’re stanning the wrong artist. 

Everybody have different taste about vocals tho... I like soft vocals generally, Xtina vocals for example sound so heavy on my ears if you know what I mean even Gaga vocals sometimes do that for me. I love Gaga vocals when they are layed in an electronic beat with some autotune on them, and I love her vocals when she sing in a sassy voice. I hope you get me! 

Taylor Swift vocals are my favourit tho because they are so warm and angelic. So I stan Britney not because of her songs or show but because of her vocals as well. and I like her writing style, and song choice. :)

Slim

Animal Claws
Just now, Cervaantes said:

Whitney Spears did that :billie:

Wrong video

Now take several seats. 

Britney Jean1

Whitney Spears did that :billie:

isn't cute tho

Slim

Listen, I love Britney as much as the next person, but gurl :bradley:

Sickness
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

Wrong video

Now take several seats. 

:billie:

Venus Rose

I honestly have no opinion on this, but why is it so trendy to hate on Britney Spears and other artists around her time? I don't care for her music at all, but I thought she was big in stan culture? Most of you seem to dislike her for no real reason. She's a nice girl, and even if she isn't talented vocally she's an entertaining performer, no denying that. You don't need to be a fully trained powerhouse vocalist to be remembered as a somewhat impactful artist. She doesn't deserve to be discredited at all, as she helped pave the way for recent pop girls, Gaga included. 

Economy
1 minute ago, Britney Jean1 said:

Everybody have different taste about vocals tho... I like soft vocals generally, Xtina vocals for example sound so heavy on my ears if you know what I mean even Gaga vocals sometimes do that for me. I love Gaga vocals when they are layed in an electronic beat with some autotune on them, and I love her vocals when she sing in a sassy voice. I hope you get me! 

Taylor Swift vocals are my favourit tho because they are so warm and angelic. So I stan Britney not because of her songs or show but because of her vocals as well. and I like her writing style, and song choice. :)

It's funny u mention not liking Christina's vocals much because vocally speaking she has my #1 favourite voice in the industry :sweat:

When songs like "Just A Fool", "Candy Man", "Fighter" to name a few play and she goes hard I get chills :firega:

People call it screaming, I call it the angels singing from heaven :giveup:

@Davian back me up here :enigma:

Lipsyncs from the beginning of her career with very few exceptions, when she does sing live it's always terrible, uses other people's voices and pretends they're her own voice on her records, adds a few commas to already finished songs and pretends she wrote them, etc etc etc

It's ok to like Britney's music and personality, she's a sweetheart and wouldn't hurt a fly and has had a pretty iconic career. But come on, let's not pretend she is something she's not. 

Animal Claws

:billie:

The way you're so obsessed with her, Britney needs fans like you. 

Sickness
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

The way you're so obsessed with her, Britney needs fans like you. 

Obsessed because I posted in two (2) Britney related threads? :billie:

I’m not even a hater but out of all the iconic videos, outfits and performances, y’all wanna try it saying she’s actually a great vocalist? :billie:

Britney Jean1
Just now, Brecht said:

Lipsyncs from the beginning of her career with very few exceptions, when she does sing live it's always terrible, uses other people's voices and pretends they're her own voice on her records, adds a few commas to already finished songs and pretends she wrote them, etc etc etc

It's ok to like Britney's music and personality, she's a sweetheart and wouldn't hurt a fly and has had a pretty iconic career. But come on, let's not pretend she is something she's not. 

Because you were there in the studio and you've seen her adding commas to songs. as abouting adding someone else's vocal to her own song that wasn't her fault that was William. and I don't think she sounds terribly live. Maybe that was your taste

Slim

Britney Jean1
Just now, Economy said:

It's funny u mention not liking Christina's vocals much because vocally speaking she has my #1 favourite voice in the industry :sweat:

When songs like "Just A Fool", "Candy Man", "Fighter" to name a few play and she goes hard I get chills :firega:

People call it screaming, I call it the angels singing from heaven :giveup:

@Davian back me up here :enigma:

I never said that X is not a good vocalist, I can never say that. I said that I'm all  about warm and soft vocals. She's not just my cup of tea. That's it

Slim

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, Cervaantes said:

Obsessed because I posted in two (2) Britney related threads? :billie:

I’m not even a hater but out of all the iconic videos, outfits and performances, y’all wanna try it saying she’s actually a great vocalist? :billie:

She has a legacy and this is what matters. Making comments lowering her because of the voice is something that any generic Britney hater would do.

Archived