💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica era is Gaga’s best aesthetic for an album (so far)

HoneyB

Featured Posts

Suspiria

IMO it's 2nd best after BTW. BTW was something really fresh and out there, super ornate and remained cohesive throughout the entire era.

TFM and ARTPOP didn't really have cohesive visual themes. The Fame was kinda cheap (not her fault of course at the time). Joanne was very cohesive, but consistently hideous and boring:poot:

I love all the graphic design work, and it's so nice to have a complete, wholesome era. The SL video was kind of sub par but IMO the cohesiveness of everything else makes up for that. Very excited to what's still to come, but I hope it all remains within the same visual palette.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Nothing beats the consistency of the visuals during Born This Way

Very consistent but very very dated. That style was left in 2011.

Totally agree with you. I don't understand the people who dislike this era's aesthetic... this era screams GAGA. I bet that in 4 years when Gaga drops another Joanne-esque album everyone will wish that she came back to this. 

NCgaga

I like it because there seems to be a lot of art and intention bEhind her visuals this time. Joanne was the opposite of that. Very minimal. She has been focused on pink since Joanne era and I’m not sure why. To me it is such a tacky, cheap looking color. But I do like the green and salmon color aesthetic much better. So far this era has been pretty great, but I don’t think we have seen enough to make a judgement. We will see.

Xardas
56 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

it's definitely maximalist, but i admire what she was going for. 

I mean, I'd love to see something epic and maximalist, but not looking cheap 

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Chromatica Island
8 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

I like it because there seems to be a lot of art and intention bEhind her visuals this time. Joanne was the opposite of that. Very minimal. She has been focused on pink since Joanne era and I’m not sure why. To me it is such a tacky, cheap looking color. But I do like the green and salmon color aesthetic much better. So far this era has been pretty great, but I don’t think we have seen enough to make a judgement. We will see.

and yet your profile pic has pink :poot: I actually LOVE the color pink!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

I do love the aesthetic of this era! It's like a grown up Born this way era!

Chromatica Island

Some of y'all constantly s*it on this era idk why tbh. It's what y'all want from her and yet you s*it on her hard work.

I like everything apart from the pink and green thing. Some of the merch incorporates it - just doesnt fit in with the cool chromatica cover, SL cover and paper magazine shoot. Like, I found the Chromatica ball promo pic a bit uninspiring too. The SL cover is an art piece.

ROM's gonna serve looks

dynamite
18 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

She has been focused on pink since Joanne era and I’m not sure why. To me it is such a tacky, cheap looking color.

:selena:

image.jpeg.d2ecc2b8d59332f8b2f83397af932

42 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

IMO it's 2nd best after BTW. BTW was something really fresh and out there, super ornate and remained cohesive throughout the entire era.

TFM and ARTPOP didn't really have cohesive visual themes. The Fame was kinda cheap (not her fault of course at the time). Joanne was very cohesive, but consistently hideous and boring:poot:

I love all the graphic design work, and it's so nice to have a complete, wholesome era. The SL video was kind of sub par but IMO the cohesiveness of everything else makes up for that. Very excited to what's still to come, but I hope it all remains within the same visual palette.

ARTPOP had her best, most outrageous and avant-garde looks, but it wasn't as cohesive as BTW. 

1 minute ago, dynamite said:

I think it's their version of a "GGD social experiment" 🤷🏼‍♂️

NCgaga
2 hours ago, dynamite said:

I didn’t pick this avatar, this site did. 

Thwack
3 hours ago, Maleficent said:

it's definitely maximalist, but i admire what she was going for. 

i do agree, the sleek minimalistic aesthetic of the I&V photoshoot in mid 2013 is much more my personal taste 

gaga-artpop-noviembre.jpg

Yaaaaas. This felt so 60’s modern to me. 

Archived