opinion

Megarate: FIRST FOUR - Kylie Minogue

Anveeroy

Confirm your participation   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

Featured Posts

shoful

Im halfway through the 3rd album. Listening in order, so only the 4th left. Literally her 1st 2 albums sound exactly the same and so do the songs. I have no idea which songs are which lol. A couple stood out to me. Unless the 4th album is a game changer. Im better Step Back in Time is the victor. That song is a BOP

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
5 hours ago, shoful said:

Im halfway through the 3rd album. Listening in order, so only the 4th left. Literally her 1st 2 albums sound exactly the same and so do the songs. I have no idea which songs are which lol. A couple stood out to me. Unless the 4th album is a game changer. Im better Step Back in Time is the victor. That song is a BOP

Do you think you would be able to submit the rates by today?? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy

Hello, thank you so much for the rates! This time we will have our ceremony on a different time because the usual time GGD crashes a lot. We are hoping to have a ceremony on 31st May, CEST 12:00PM / ACT 8:00PM. North-South American Lovers might miss the ceremony, but I will try to make the ceremony more inclusive. Sorry!

@Future Nostalgia @Blake @Yxilon @fraann @GaGaLB @cupidboy @Kandy life @culturalbaptism @Luk @Brecht @CautiousLurker @OG Gaga Stan @Lionel Ronaldo @Harry X

Anveeroy

@Blake, I hope you will feel good this time! :heart:

shoful
16 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Do you think you would be able to submit the rates by today?? 

I DIDNT KNOW THE DUE DATE WAS TODAY

Anveeroy
Just now, shoful said:

I DIDNT KNOW THE DUE DATE WAS TODAY

No, no.. You can take your time, but you know GGD crashes a lot nowadays, and you might not get it done by 30th May.. Heheh!

shoful
3 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

No, no.. You can take your time, but you know GGD crashes a lot nowadays, and you might not get it done by 30th May.. Heheh!

I panicked and filled it out. Im lowkey not sure what songs were what but I think i did it to the best of my abilities ahah

Blown Away

FInally got to do them all, just sent in my rates.

Rhythm of Love is an amazing album. Fever and Body Language level good. I'm seriously considering buying it.

Let's Get It is also good, but more to a Golden level. Her debut is a mixed bag, it has some major bops but also some non-bops. X-level.

Enjoy Yourself though :wtf: I felt like I was listening to a children's album. The anthethesis of bops. Poor Years, Aphlopdite and Kiss Me Nonce teas. Never listening to that album ever again.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Anveeroy
On 5/28/2020 at 7:20 AM, shoful said:

I panicked and filled it out. Im lowkey not sure what songs were what but I think i did it to the best of my abilities ahah

Thank you!! :heart:

Anveeroy
3 hours ago, Blown Away said:

FInally got to do them all, just sent in my rates.

Rhythm of Love is an amazing album. Fever and Body Language level good. I'm seriously considering buying it.

Let's Get It is also good, but more to a Golden level. Her debut is a mixed bag, it has some major bops but also some non-bops. X-level.

Enjoy Yourself though :wtf: I felt like I was listening to a children's album. The anthethesis of bops. Poor Years, Aphlopdite and Kiss Me Nonce teas. Never listening to that album ever again.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the tracks!

Also, I kinda forgot about this megarate - let me prepare myself .. Heheh!

Blown Away
24 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the tracks!

Also, I kinda forgot about this megarate - let me prepare myself .. Heheh!

Understandable, with the release of Chromatica :happy: It's such a good album that you easily get distracted!

Anveeroy
Just now, Blown Away said:

Understandable, with the release of Chromatica :happy: It's such a good album that you easily get distracted!

Also, I am keeping track on the reviews so it's giving me nightmares :billie:

Blown Away
7 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Also, I am keeping track on the reviews so it's giving me nightmares :billie:

I'm happy I learned to let go of that. It doesn't matter to me what critics think of it, as long as I enjoy it.

Kworb.net and Spotify though... I check them each 10 minutes or so :huntyga:

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Blown Away said:

I'm happy I learned to let go of that. It doesn't matter to me what critics think of it, as long as I enjoy it.

Kworb.net and Spotify though... I check them each 10 minutes or so :huntyga:

Me too! My sleep cycle has been vandalized by that Babylon Lady!

Archived