Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

KP5 *MIGHT* be titled “Daisy”

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Andreu

I hope its not called bloom

Imagine if they broke up in bad terms, it'd be like tattoing your partner's name. 

OT: it makes sense but i dont know if its a good idea for the albun to have such a similar name to the lead, bir slightly different

Sneaky Oliver

Daisy Bloom Hudson... it exudes power already 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Spock
1 hour ago, Kylie Jenner said:

that is a rumour. it isn’t true till it’s confirmed:enigma: judging from that fake cover leak by the same “insider” i am doubting it.

That fake cover didn’t come from an insider though, it just spread on twitter and people assumed it was real because they couldn’t find the source :billie:

the insider confirmed it’s called Smile and the cover features Katy dressed as a clown sitting on a smiling mouth 

who will love me when the night is over

Xoxo Adriana
24 minutes ago, Yxcvbnm said:

Gosh, who cares. Gagas coming on Friday.

we know, we all saw the announcements. may i ask why you are on a katy thread?

VoV0gx1Q8tEo7NmELdPInzWKvxwQ-5cyjFZQVYR6

Xoxo Adriana
47 minutes ago, farting said:

Teenage Pregnancy

teas

Yxcvbnm
1 hour ago, Kylie Jenner said:

we know, we all saw the announcements. may i ask why you are on a katy thread?

VoV0gx1Q8tEo7NmELdPInzWKvxwQ-5cyjFZQVYR6

To telling you, what I wanted to tell. This is a forum. 

StrawberryBlond

I really hope she doesn't go for another one word title. I generally dislike one word album titles as they're usually a boring word and tell me next to nothing about the album's contents and it's worse when an artist does this for consecutive albums. If it's one word, this will be Katy's third consecutive album to do so and my eyes just can't take the sight of that at a glance (I know, Gaga's done the same thing). Daisy doesn't scream "buy this album" either. The earlier rumour of Smile is just as bad. If you're really not inspired for an album's title, just name it after an existing song on your album, it's so much better, trust me.

5 hours ago, Majunnka said:

If her daughters name is Daisy for real...Daisy Bloom sounds too cute:bradley:

It sounds like a cartoon character of a country girl at best, a stripper or a p*rn star at worst, so for that reason, I really hope she doesn't.

sadboy
6 hours ago, OMonster said:

Interesting thoughts - especially the point about naming her daughter Daisy, which would make perfect sense. I mean 'Daisy Bloom' is kind of genius, lol. 

I think 'Bloom' would be a great title, too, though. The problem, of course, is that Troye Sivan's most recent album has the same title... and I think that's really off-putting. Even just from a business perspective. 

Since we know it'll be a reallllly obvious title, though, I agree it must be in keeping with the flower theme.

What about just 'Flower'?

Might be a little basic but it achieves the same meaning as 'Bloom' and 'Daisy' - 'to flower', 'to grow'. 

Having said all that... 'Smile' was rumoured and, actually, if it's an 'easily given away' title, that would make sense, too. I mean, how do you hint at or explain 'Smile' without giving it away? ESPECIALLY when it's already rumoured. 

I mean, if she said 'it's to do with being happy' - it's just confirming the rumour, you know?

So my final guesses would be... 'Smile' or 'Flower'. 

Not to be mean but Katy probably doesn't even know who Troye Sivan is lmao. and his album was pretty basic

There shouldn't be anything wrong in naming her album 'Bloom'

Even Kesha named her comeback album 'Rainbow' knowing that Mariah Carey's biggest album has the same name

Archived