Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

'911' in Haus Labs Com?

Shaney

Featured Posts

34 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I've listened to it about 5 times :ohno:  And I said this the other day on here... but it feels like the first song Gaga has ever put out that I didn't like. It doesn't seem to have a single hook for me to grasp on to and sing along with, and as soon as it's over I can't remember anything about it. In one ear and out the other. I'm so scared that this will be the first album of hers in 12 years that I don't like :bradley:   Kinda sad but keeping my hopes up :smh:  

Spoiler

-This....is....my dancefloor, I fought for...

-Liiight up my MONAYYY

-Imma free womAYYayAYYayAYYYYYYan 

-I want to be free free free free free free forever ever 

Bruh this song is so catchy how can you say it's not :bradley:

Helxig
2 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

Well, who knows, I never used to like electronic music but Gaga taught me how to love it! Sometimes an artist you love can experiment in a genre you’re not fond of but they do it in a way you end up enjoying!

This is a good point actually! Gaga did really get me into electronic music! I guess I'll have to wait and see what the new album has in store for me :vegas:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
2 minutes ago, brownie said:

-This....is....my dancefloor, I fought for...

-Liiight up my MONAYYY

-Imma free womAYYayAYYayAYYYYYYan 

-I want to be free free free free free free forever ever 

Bruh this song is so catchy how can you say it's not :bradley:

:shrug:  I dunno what else to say other than it didn't do it for me. I do like the be be be be free free free free and womayayayayayayayan! But I can't even remember the rest. I'm gonna keep giving it a chance to grow on me

Katsuki Bakugo

I’m

finally

getting

the

house

album

i’ve 

been

waiting

for

since

MTN

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Leblanc
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

I'm scared for Chromatica because I think I'm learning that I don't enjoy house music that much :messga:

I think you'll like it because you have to remember it's always Gaga doing some sort of genre

So I think you will probably enjoy her take on house :vegas:

I always let the good ones go

Defmix100
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

I'm scared for Chromatica because I think I'm learning that I don't enjoy house music that much :messga:

I feel the exact same I really don't like house music so I think Chromatica will be my least favourite album if that is the main overall genre. There were people on here talking about one of the other HL videos being the 911 song and I liked that a lot more (and it sounded more Madeon than this)

Helxig
1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

I feel the exact same I really don't like house music so I think Chromatica will be my least favourite album if that is the main overall genre. There were people on here talking about one of the other HL videos being the 911 song and I liked that a lot more (and it sounded more Madeon than this)

That's another great point! I may enjoy the whole album except this one song :shrug:   I never thought I'd enjoy folk or country vibes, but Joanne really did it for me so I can't judge anything yet!

1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

I think I know the one, and I loved that song! There are a couple Haus labs insturmentals that I really love actually! :woohoo:

1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Well, I'm livin' for it! I can now play her music with my friends who hate her but love house 🤷🏼‍♂️ It's an each to their own thing. But house is life

I hope so but I also don't:huntyga:

I love the first seconds with the sirens but everything after seems a lil' bland

no

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

lady gaga GIF

2 hours ago, Melisandre said:

I’m

finally

getting

the

house

album

i’ve 

been

waiting

for

since

MTN

I literally said this in a thread the other day :messga: ARTPOP is one of my favs but almost too EDM for me. I need HAUS

Archived