celeb

6ix9ine is ready to buy the #1 spot this Friday

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maria Brink

I fear for the meltdown he will have when Ari blocks him AGAIN from the #1 spot but with a different song :ladyhaha:

Kimmo
6 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Why would she be buying Joanne instead of Chromatica? Silly you. :poot:

Also because Chromatica is not out until Friday the 29th.... Silly you. :poot:

Hottie Detector

webeenknew
11 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

why couldn't his jail sentence be longer

bc of coronavirus apparently :toofunny:

Red Velvet
10 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

Little Monsters

Arianators

BLINKS

Swifties

BTS ARMY/Kpop Stans 

Those are already in lock ;)

Already informed the BLINKS, Swifties and some K-Pop fandoms (ONCEs (TWICE fans), Reveluvs (Red Velvet fans) and Neverlands ((G)-IDLE fans).)

Oh yeah, and we had a streaming party with the ARMYs before.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Lmao 

4 minutes ago, gagasrat said:

I fear for the meltdown he will have when Ari blocks him AGAIN from the #1 spot but with a different song :ladyhaha:

This is gonna be too funny 

DOJA CAT

Can we please reach out to the Blinks and all other fan bases across twitter to help us defeat evil?

thank u, next

ImpossiblePrincess

:madge:

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

PartySick
2 hours ago, ADVENTURE said:

I wasn’t going to buy the single because I’ve already bought the album like 3 times but now I will :vegas:

I have like five physical copies on the way and idek how many digital copies :toofunny:

But I'll be buying the single too :gayhat:

🖤

Snorlax
9 minutes ago, gagasrat said:

Omg this will just be more satisfying than an orgasm after a lifted quarantine 

heavymlover

How can anyone look up to someone like him? :wtf: Also, isn't he basically asking BB to disqualify his song with this? 

Bad Kids

so how can i get ROM on the chart when im not in the US please link me.

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

WarholsMonster
19 minutes ago, weed said:

I honestly feel like I've never seen the GP refer to him as a pedo so we really need to push that bc I feel like they're unaware??? they can't just NOT care considering how others who've done less have been cancelled... I'm commenting on his post + verified people who support him's posts "why do you support a pedophile"

I know several people who always say "Oh, she lied about her age". 

It's honestly so gross. There are clear developmental differences between a 13/14 year old and an 18 year old. Like how do you not know or at least have suspicion? Also, I'm interested to know what the others who were involved with that video got as punishment. 

Also, I'm not sure if pushing the he's a pdf thing is quite a good idea. At least from the standpoint or position of Gaga and Ari v.s. 6ix 9ine for #1. Let's not forget about some of the questionable people LG has worked with and all of the PR work that has went into making Gaga a respected figure again. Gaga has fought her own battles and came to terms with her trauma after some questionable decisions and reactions to said trauma. I don't think we need to make her susceptible to reliving those moments again, especially coming from some one like 6ix 9ine and any trolls/fans of his. 

Archived