celeb

6ix9ine is ready to buy the #1 spot this Friday

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLa

Well it's good that he's telling on himself so Billboard can watch for his fraudulence :billie:

Continuing his snitching ways :billie:

JINNOCIDE

I'd love for Billboard to do something that prevents him for doing this type of purchase :billie: like disqualifying his song out of the charts forever

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

JINNOCIDE
Just now, LaLa said:

Well it's good that he's telling on himself so Billboard can watch for his fraudulence :billie:

Continuing his snitching ways :billie:

ugh our minds :billie:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Blastertoyo

Didn’t he just go off about how number 1s should be earned legitimately? 

please enlighten me to death

Skylight

He is only famous in the US! Ari and Gags will definitely dominate internationally,,,,,talk about longevity :reductive:

MelbHawker

He needs to use those cards to buy him a new look, hair style & tattoo removal. 

tiffany pollard GIF

weed

I honestly feel like I've never seen the GP refer to him as a pedo so we really need to push that bc I feel like they're unaware??? they can't just NOT care considering how others who've done less have been cancelled... I'm commenting on his post + verified people who support him's posts "why do you support a pedophile"

6ix9ine responded quickly with another video, explaining that his frustrations are with Billboard, not Ariana Grande.

"I don't want you to think that I am coming at you," he said. "Not saying that you're not talented, not saying that you can't sing. You are a beautiful singer. You just don't understand my pain."

this coming from the person who committed armed robbery and and pled guilty to conspiracy to commit murder. 

Hold on, let me grab my tissues. :laughga:

Archived