💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you remember Dylan?

chromaticmonster

Featured Posts

chromaticmonster

hi guys! do you remember dylan will not participate? he used to react to music releases including Gaga, he was so famous here in gagadaily and he even did a video reading a post in gagadaily about him. he's no longer doing reaction videos but I think it will be great if he reacts to chromatica, he loves techno music and 'tropical house', and he loves Gaga too, so i think it will be so funny if he listens to the album. 

what if we tell him to reacto to chromatica via twitter or instagram? it also could work as a good promo for the album, and we can have fun watching the video, he was so funny (and good looking :ohwell:). 

here is his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9q-mhYPnj753LLnJg_t3XQ 

now he uses other youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF_votze88WRDSEREe9s3aQ), i'll let you the links if you wanna watch his videos!!

Blastertoyo

I remember everyone thirsting over his arms 

:enigma:
maxresdefault.jpg

please enlighten me to death

TwilightMonster

Not a good idea. He’s said multiple times on his Twitter account that he gets tired of reaction requests and doesn’t want to do them anymore.

Katy and Gaga stan

Chromatica Island

Does anyone remember Jonnyfullofglee? I've tried to find his channel and I can't anymore.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Danny Milk

I still watch his videos and he won't listen to any requests, trust me. The more something is requested the less likely it will be for him to react (and he's moved on from music reactons anyways)

I guess it doesn't really matter

elijahfan

I've never understood the interest for reaction videos :triggered: Why should anyone care what a complete rando with vanity issues thinks about anything?

chromaticmonster
3 minutes ago, Jose P said:

He still does reaction videos tho, just not for music

i think that if we send him several messages with a song he would like and he listens to it he will do it so...

1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

I've never understood the interest for reaction videos :triggered: Why should I care what a complete rando thinks about anything

Agreed lol

ARTGOD

He’s said he absolutely does not want to react to music again so... :triggered:

Galvon

Yes I do and I still watch the video's he postes on 'Dylan is in trouble'. He completely ditched 'Dylan will not participate' after he got his silver play button lol. But I understand why he wanted to focus on other things. He now does a lot of movie reactions instead tho. I find his comentary actually funny tbh, but I'm not a fan of his curent hairstyle + mustache + glasses look.

half psychotic

I love him. I watch his current channel regularly and he absolutley loathes recommendations lol. He said he doesnt want to do music reactions anymore since he doesnt make as much money off of them. So it would be highly unlikely. But it would be cool if he did

Twitter

I remember the time he reacted to the “is Dylan a hunty” thread on YouTube. :sharon:

He seems like a cool guy, but I thought he stated he will never react to music again. 

crybrowz

Unpopular opinion: he's really not that cute. Or interesting. I never understood the hype. 

• 2 weeks later...
chromaticmonster

i just wanna say he would love chromatica i hope he listens to some tracks 

Archived