• Last Reply
Britney Jean1
Just now, Cerny said:

What did you even do? :poot:

If I tell u we will both be fed tonight, so i'll pass :kiss:

Slim

Venus Rose
8 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

I hope some people realize that we are stanning a POPSTAR, if people aren't complaining admiring, demanding more, wanting different things and having meltdowns and celebration. Then, it's just umm BORING! 
ENOUGH WITH THIS ANGER ISSUES! 

You seem to be the one w/ anger issues :awkney:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
26 minutes ago, Interlude said:

GGD is filled with some of the most idiotic and pretentious snobs I have ever witnessed and yet I'm still here, somehow.

lindsay-lohan-canyons-gif.gif

OT Add-on:

Hide contents

For real though, I feel that. GGD really has been ruining my enjoyment of the era so far and even my general mood because I get frustrated at how vicious, negative and blind members are here to others well being and consideration. The community has plummeted slowly over the years and it seems like those who are hateful definitely has the loudest voice. It's exhausting. Yes, we could leave if it bothers us so much and most of us have left and eventually came back because this has site has been a home to us long before people being overly negative became the new normal. People are always drawn back to places that felt safe at one point, it's not as easy as "logging off". 

I agree. I haven’t been posting or active as much lately and my excitement of the era is at a fever pitch. Every thread is riddled with monster who think they’re the biggest Gaga fans and spam-post everything to get their RP increased. You can’t post a thread without someone saying how it’s already posted or “duhh wbk” if someone posts something and doesn’t realize it was AP. It’s a joke almost at this point that the biggest irony is Gaga fans being crude and distasteful when that behavior is diametrically opposite from the image Gaga gives off. There’s like 8 (active) users on here who actually contribute something. The rest think they know it all, are pretentious, or just use slang and gifs and memes/think they’re clever to pop their reputation score. I’m a patron of this site because I think admin did create a community of people who have since become friends through Telegram, social media, Zoom, etc, and I’m thankful for that and I communicate with those few users on those channels. But mostly everyone else is just pretty annoying and negative and can’t take when someone has a different opinion from theirs. I just know the minute someone doesn’t like a random song from Chromatica they’ll get flooded with Gifs and mockery which prevents actual intelligent discourse on here. It’s even exhibited in this thread multiple times sadly. It’s become worse during this era for sure. 

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

My first day here [redacted:derpga:

It was a wild day tho

Congrats. You may get 8th for this cos discussing moderation is not allowed :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cerny
1 minute ago, Britney Jean1 said:

If I tell u we will both be fed tonight, so i'll pass :kiss:

As I was saying, they be wilding then go timid, they be timid then go wild. :poot:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
30 minutes ago, Doot said:

If everytime you drove a car, it broke down, would you still continue to drive that car? 

This comparison though ....

Riverdale Cringe GIF by Madelaine Petsch

McYves

:ladyhaha:

The ****ing album is not even released yet and "we" ruined the era? No mames.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

2 minutes ago, Rio said:

The dismissiveness and rudeness in this thread is shocking.

I know, not that any body cares but I’m dyslexic and struggle with things like grammar and paragraphs so that’s why my OP was a bit messy lol :huntyga:

21 minutes ago, Guapo said:

They would even give you warning points for whatever reason the path etic moderators feel like giving you a warning point. Such simply not liking how Sarah Thanos puts makeup on Gaga. 

crazy family guy GIF

You probably just earned yourself one there, sis. :reductive:

I feel your pain though. Unfortunately, you just gotta deal with it, bite your tongue and change the way you speak. Even if you don't mean it maliciously or rudely. ❄️ 

Hyperballad

Well firstly, there’s always going to be differing opinions. You just need to not let it get to you. However, there’s a difference between bashing her and criticism (“Fad is over wbk all her music generic JSKDS” vs “I’m not liking the sound, it sounds a little too generic in my opinion”) 

Also Joanne was my first era on Gagadaily, and when Perfect Illusion came out, I was in LOVE while everyone else was in disgust :air: It’s only my second era here, but everyone tends to be very judgmental (myself included if I’m not lying.) I didn’t enjoy Stupid Love so if there was a thread asking “do you like SL?”, I’d say no. But some users will go out of their way to criticize Gaga even if it means going on a thread about someone’s dead grandmother and commenting “I think she died listening to Heal Me :/ It was too generic :S

Katsuki Bakugo

You’ll recover. We all been there and through it. Just enjoy the music and visuals. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived