💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GGD has ruined the era for me

Featured Posts

FentyGa
16 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Honey, it’s not a tantrum and I’m on my phone right now so I don’t have time.

yeah because pressing the return button is so time consuming:billie:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cookie Tookie

Let me prepare myself for the meltdowns and unnecessary rants that will happen over these next few weeks. :laughga:

ice bear

i don't remember signing any contract stating i had to fake smiles and love everything gaga puts out to be a part of the forum though

Tired Britney Spears GIF

ice heard one side from above

FlopSlurper

Ma'am you'll never ever go anywhere be it online or irl where people share every single opinion as you do. This is a forum not Gaga worshipping temple.mp3

DoremonLove
18 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Some of the replies above are so:awkney:

The people  that need to log off are the ones  that criticize  everything gaga does cuz obviously  they aren't fans of her work anymore

I so agree with u. Imagine the negative ones asking positive one to log off lol. All the replies are so bullying how are these ppl gaga fans really?.

Ot- i can totally relate to you. But i have started to learn the act of ignoring negativity. Dont let stupid whinning and crying from some fans ruin ur excitement tho. Just ignore the negativity. This era so far is really good.  @JOSHMATICA:heart:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Interlude
14 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Like, most people in this thread just being out right catty for little to no reason as if you offended them personally.

Right! People unnecessarily acting out stands out as snowflake behaviour more than anything else tbh :emma:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Bobina

I’m just tired of people complaining. Whether it’s in defense of or against Gaga. Periodt! 

"back to you, f*cker"

Cerny

I’ve seen new members join this site and voice the same things you just wrote, and then months later they become critical. Your ideals are not realistic. 

1 minute ago, DoremonLove said:

I so agree with u. Imagine the negative ones asking positive one to log off lol. All the replies are so bullying how are these ppl gaga fans really?.

Ot- i can totally relate to you. But i have started to learn the act of ignoring negativity. Dont let stupid whinning and crying from some fans ruin ur excitement tho. Just ignore the negativity. This era so far is really good.  @JOSHMATICA:heart:

Thank you, ❤️❤️ It doesn’t surprise me with some of these replies as this site is full of keyboard warriors

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Cerny said:

I’ve seen new members join this site and voice the same things you just wrote, and then months later they become critical and 

and I oop :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Britney Jean1

I hope some people realize that we are stanning a POPSTAR, if people aren't complaining admiring, demanding more, wanting different things and having meltdowns and celebration. Then, it's just umm BORING! 
ENOUGH WITH THIS ANGER ISSUES! 

Slim

WithEltonJohn

Lucky for you the era is only just beginning!

Britney Jean1

Just now, Cerny said:

I’ve seen new members join this site and voice the same things you just wrote, and then months later they become critical. Your ideals are not realistic. 

My first day here got me 7 cakes :derpga:

It was a wild day tho

Slim

Sickness

If you let a website ruin your experience then you’re not really there for the material anyway, unless you secretly agree with the “complaints” and it makes you mad cause you’re questioning Mother Monster.

Archived