Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GGD has ruined the era for me

Featured Posts

Electric Mary

People have different opinions though :lolga: welcome to the internet, if you can't handle it that's another issue. 

And I hate that idea that just because we're stans we need to accept/agree/enjoy everything she does, and that's not true. Personally I'm loving Chromatica and it's visuals (wasn't a big fan of the lead though) , you shouldn't care that much about what others think so just enjoy the damn album/era. :rockstar:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I LOVE GGD
4 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

so why don't you log off :emma:

this tantrum omg. it's just a gaga forum, not brain surgery. I am literally non existent. have fun

Just now, FentyGa said:

at least paragraph your tantrums.

Honey, it’s not a tantrum and I’m on my phone right now so I don’t have time.

Gracious Gaga

GGD ruined my life.  I can't go a day w/o checking this d*** site.

cry crying GIF

♥ Kindness Police.

derpmonster

Understandable. Take a break and enjoy the music naturally so you can focus on the music, not the drama. :) Helps us all to take a break sometimes.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Venus Rose
Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

GGD ruined my life.  I can't go a day w/o checking this d*** site.

cry crying GIF

Did you just censor damn? 

derpmonster

I had to learn to ignore some of this stuff but it gets to me too at times. :)

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Interlude

GGD is filled with some of the most idiotic and pretentious snobs I have ever witnessed and yet I'm still here, somehow.

lindsay-lohan-canyons-gif.gif

OT Add-on:

Spoiler

For real though, I feel that. GGD really has been ruining my enjoyment of the era so far and even my general mood because I get frustrated at how vicious, negative and blind members are here to others well being and consideration. The community has plummeted slowly over the years and it seems like those who are hateful definitely has the loudest voice. It's exhausting. Yes, we could leave if it bothers us so much and most of us have left and eventually came back because this has site has been a home to us long before people being overly negative became the new normal. People are always drawn back to places that felt safe at one point, it's not as easy as "logging off". 

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

darkchylde
2 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I love to hear different peoples opinions on things, I’m not a very social person so this site is my only real social media. I just thing people take things too far some times.

i can understand that! you just need to learn how to separate between your own opinions and what others project on here, take a moment to think about the things you enjoyed about the era and forget about everything else!

RenegAde

Some of the replies above are so:awkney:

The people  that need to log off are the ones  that criticize  everything gaga does cuz obviously  they aren't fans of her work anymore

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, Venus Rose said:

Did you just censor damn? 

lol y**

♥ Kindness Police.

spicemuncher

It's a forum, so obviously you will have conflicting views, and people complaining while others rationalize the behavior for them. Every fanbase is the same, and this is why the build up to every era is fun and exciting.

There's absolutely no way Gaga will ever please every single fan with every single move in her career, there's bound to be harsh opinions.

But at the end of the day, all of us on here have one thing in common: we root for Gaga and support her and are big fans. Keep that in mind and it helps.

Don't let it get to you if it really bothers you that much. Look forward to key dates and come here around those dates to see the excitement. :pawsup:

Salvador Sequea

I think the same way actually. Even if I'm a little monster since 2010, I was unaware of this forum and I'm relatively "new" here. It's the best place to get Gaga News first hand and it's cool we can get to know each other even if we all live in different areas of the world. 

Butlet's be honest,  Gaga doesn't deserve all the hate from her own fans. Not even MadonnaNation acts like this towards Madonna herself, I don't know what happened to this fanbase anymore.

Archived