๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GGD has ruined the era for me

Featured Posts

Cello
1 minute ago, sadboy said:

Nobody is asking you to be here. LOL. Go seek attention somewhere else!ย Delete your account ungrateful a$$. (and stream Stupid Love aswell)

This is so rude and unnecessary.ย :wtf:

she/her ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ–ค | ๐ŸšซTabloid Junkie๐ŸŽถ

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon
2 minutes ago, sadboy said:

Nobody is asking you to be here. LOL. Go seek attention somewhere else!ย Delete your account ungrateful a$$. (and stream Stupid Love aswell)

change your username from sadboy to rudeboy.

ydnmnme

Same. I started to feel more excited for the album and era afterย I stopped visiting GGD every 10 minutes ๐Ÿ˜…

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

Magui
2 minutes ago, Cello said:

Tbh I kinda agree with a lot of what you said. I find that with most releases / announcements, I get really hyped only to come on GGD to see threads derailing into negativity and petty arguments. I'm considering not coming here for a couple of days when Chromatica is released, but I also want to celebrate with everyone.ย :icega:

I was thinking about this too ๐Ÿ™‚. I think I'm going to listen the album for two days and maybe come here Sunday night to celebrate with everyone. I'm looking for to share my excitement with some people here.ย 

BornSimon
1 hour ago, sadboy said:

Reported.

Gaga has some of the most childish fans who think that being mean or bitchy makes them look cooler, probably because the internet is the only place where they can try hard to come across as cool. It's a sad state of affairs.

sadboy
1 hour ago, BornSimon said:

Reported.

Gaga has some of the most childish fans who think that being mean or bitchy makes them look cooler, probably because the internet is the only place where they can try hard to come across as cool. It's a sad state of affairs.

Cazzo sto tremando dalla paura

BornSimon
6 minutes ago, sadboy said:

Cazzo sto tremando dalla paura

Sei davvero un ribelle.

SadBoy indeed.

RodeckDanny

whatย 

ย 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Bubblegum Bitch
2 hours ago, Agunimon said:

change your username from sadboy to rudeboy.

Stream it

ย 

6 hours ago, FRANK1991 said:

I'm sure you'll reach a certain age where comments on GGD doesn't faze you anymoreย 

but in the mean time, endureย :huntyga:

ย 

*I just focus on the positive parts and ignore the negative comments

real housewives shade GIF

JRCF29

I mean, you're not wrong, there's definitely a subset of this fanbase that is negative towards her no matter what, and not in a tongue-in-cheek way. Stupid Love wasn't great but it was not the mess people made it out to be. I don't think it represents the entirety of Little Monsters; I think the haters are just most vocal.

ย 

With that said, I hopeย certainย members will refrain from engaging in bad-faith trolling, negativity, and rudeness toward Gaga. It's one thing to be frustrated with the circumstances of the era, but it's another to constantly take it out on Gaga and her team. Once again, this is directed only at members who genuinely attack and demean Gaga and her team (I for one will continue to lightheartedly take the piss out of Mr. Campbell until the day I die)

Don't Call Me Gaga

The Idler Wheel

People grow a pair behind a keyboard. Don't even worry about it

Archived