Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga posts ROM photo

Modern Ecstasy2

Featured Posts

joannesrats

I know that she sung "I'm out in the downpour but at least I'm alive" in that leak. I think that the choruses are going to have slightly different lyrics. "I may not be dry but at least i'm alive" could just be from another chorus.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
farting

Same here Gags. At this point I'll let someone stick anything in me – knife me dad!

fede ARTPOP

:cryga:          :cryga:       :cryga::cryga::cryga:    :cryga:                    :cryga::cryga::cryga:
:cryga:          :cryga:       :cryga:                     :cryga:                     :cryga:          :cryga:
:cryga::cryga::cryga:        :cryga::cryga:            :cryga:                      :cryga: :cryga::cryga:       
:cryga:         :cryga:        :cryga:                     :cryga:                      :cryga:
:cryga:         :cryga:        :cryga::cryga::cryga:   :cryga::cryga::cryga:    :cryga:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Bloody hooker

tumblr_puwh0n1iB51vnhpypo1_1280.jpg

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Quasi
12 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

I know that she sung "I'm out in the downpour but at least I'm alive" in that leak. I think that the choruses are going to have slightly different lyrics. "I may not be dry but at least i'm alive" could just be from another chorus.

Listening to it back again, I feel like the lyrics may have always been "I'd rather be dry" and we just misheard. But honestly it's so LQ that it's anyone's guess. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

joannesrats
9 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Listening to it back again, I feel like the lyrics may have always been "I'd rather be dry" and we just misheard. But honestly it's so LQ that it's anyone's guess. 

I just listened to it again too and you may be right :green:

joannesrats
Just now, JINNOCIDE said:

where's the thread with gaga's newest post? 

I think it got merged here, this appears to be the main ROM news post. The 'Joannticipation' of ROM, if you will

JINNOCIDE
2 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

I think it got merged here, this appears to be the main ROM news post. The 'Joannticipation' of ROM, if you will

well, if that's the case...

I'D RATHER BE DRY BUT AT LEAST I'M ALIVE RAIN ON ME ME ME RAIN ON ME ME ME :firega:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Miel

I... this is shaking up to be very different from SL, and I'm shaken!!!

3 points in and ready for more

Miel
32 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

Best case scenario is that they're altered lyrics from a final chorus? I love it when artists do that, woooooo! MTN was a surprise for me when I first heard it.

3 points in and ready for more

joannesrats
15 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

The fact that we've all misheard the lyrics :billie:

So far 2/2 songs this era for misheard lyrics :enigma: 

Archived