15 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

chroma.jpg

I am ready too!

@Admin Quick, update the banner :huntyga:

ManMan
12 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

I'd rather be dry and happy than wet and alone

clap lol GIF

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

Aussie
9 hours ago, ignotus said:

Gaga giving me Tokyo vibes from Money Heist 

THIS IS PURE SLAYAGE

:tony:

rain on my face gaga and ari hotdog GIF

Bit of a reach? Lol

ignotus
58 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Bit of a reach? Lol

is it? :selena:

idk maybe the hair 

Aussie
58 minutes ago, ignotus said:

is it? :selena:

idk maybe the hair 

🤷🏻‍♂️ I kinda get similar vibes from the Nick Knight shoot for that packaged BTW collection. The melted look I guess

brucee
19 hours ago, LVbuttondown said:

has she been stabbed in the leg? looks like a knife.

This era so far is not my cup of tea aesthetic wise but jesus christ this woman is so ridiculously sexy   :v:

i don't understand at all this message with the avatar with the torture device in manifesto of LM's... 

hello hello baby.

G U C C I
55 minutes ago, brucee said:

i don't understand at all this message with the avatar with the torture device in manifesto of LM's... 

ok fair question...I chose that avi because I think the manifesto of little monsters and mother monster are amazing and two of my favorite things she has done. As far as aesthetic goes, I do prefer the imagery of it over what we've seen from Chromatica so far with the exception of a few things. I don't want to be negative over it at all just stating my personal opinion. 

The manifesto is shot in black and white and very simplistic. Elegant in a way even while still being extremely provoking and very dark. Nothing about it is "try hard" or in your face to me. It gives me a very authentic and truly artistic vibe. Whereas with Chromatica the video game styling of the SL video along with the face stickers and the fit of the outfits in general, were somewhat off putting along with other details that just made it feel tacky. Same with the ROM single cover. The wet hair, dark liner on her lips with a lighter center, multiple piercings, etc all mixed together with the editing of the photos just don't do it for me. I was so excited for her to work with Nicola again but so far I have been more underwhelmed than anything personally.

B U T we haven't really seen THAT much so I am excited to see the rest and there have been a couple of things that I liked. I think if we were not in a pandemic she would have really pulled all of it together with appearances and performances and the styling of those would have made it feel more cohesive and given a fuller effect to what we've seen. 

brucee
14 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

ok fair question...I chose that avi because I think the manifesto of little monsters and mother monster are amazing and two of my favorite things she has done. As far as aesthetic goes, I do prefer the imagery of it over what we've seen from Chromatica so far with the exception of a few things. I don't want to be negative over it at all just stating my personal opinion. 

The manifesto is shot in black and white and very simplistic. Elegant in a way even while still being extremely provoking and very dark. Nothing about it is "try hard" or in your face to me. It gives me a very authentic and truly artistic vibe. Whereas with Chromatica the video game styling of the SL video along with the face stickers and the fit of the outfits in general, were somewhat off putting along with other details that just made it feel tacky. Same with the ROM single cover. The wet hair, dark liner on her lips with a lighter center, multiple piercings, etc all mixed together with the editing of the photos just don't do it for me. I was so excited for her to work with Nicola again but so far I have been more underwhelmed than anything personally.

B U T we haven't really seen THAT much so I am excited to see the rest and there have been a couple of things that I liked. I think if we were not in a pandemic she would have really pulled all of it together with appearances and performances and the styling of those would have made it feel more cohesive and given a fuller effect to what we've seen. 

yeah, you're right, I never meant to be catty, my point was that both ROM and MoLM are dark and for an ex young rock fan like me, anything punk-rock-darky-tortured Gaga is like a candy. But We're all so different. Also It's 100% true the our Manifesto is very elegant, high ****-chic and BW, and it's very far from that PS1 Kill Bill video game imagery.

I think the video will make it all more cohesive :) 

hello hello baby.

brucee
13 hours ago, Helxig said:

I want her to pull that knife out of her leg and slit my throat immediately :giveup: 

please slit capitalism instead. Not your sweet neck. 

hello hello baby.

HermesGr

Let’s try a prediction: :what:

•She said that the song it’s about their previous traumas and hard times..

•.so maybe the knife is a reference on the BTWB and the broken hip.. #sheise

•maybe the song it’s not about the actual rain. If they are talking about suffering maybe it’s a metaphor for addictions/misery/sadness? :saladga:

(Alcohol/drugs?) “dry but alive”

•so if that’s the spirit, (difficult times)  wait for a reference to Arianas concert too..

:kiss:

Helxig
20 hours ago, brucee said:

please slit capitalism instead. Not your sweet neck. 

Excellent idea. Slit the necks of the billionaires

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Warning

Somebody create a thread for this so it could explode along with more happy fans receiving this gift from GGD doing Gods work :giveup: I might subscribe after all, because Admin really went in.

Archived