news

Gaga posts ROM photo

Modern Ecstasy2

Featured Posts

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knife

Also, it's so sweet of her to pay homage to me with that knife. :flutter: #Flattered

Mocchi
2 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

I hope the music video quality is not as bad is the promo pic and the cover, I mean the resolution or whatever, because they look very LQ.

For any reason could be they made that on purpose? I don't get why both pics are so blurry an LQ, even my crappy phone takes better pics :cryga:

n1kos

Omg that outfit!!

Can't wait! 

It seems to be more dark!! 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

MingersPrayer

****ing love the look. The wig, the styling & attitude is perfect. My concern is...is this getting enough promo? If you aren’t following her on insta, how are you meant to know about this? None of my family are aware she’s even releasing. I’m worried this will pass by the GP. 

ajmsamuel
1 hour ago, FrozenKookie said:

Gaga's Vulnicura is coming :bradley:

I felt the same!!! my fav bjork album

kindest regards

Rudz Xinc
8 minutes ago, AMURER said:

For any reason could be they made that on purpose? I don't get why both pics are so blurry an LQ, even my crappy phone takes better pics :cryga:

Maybe it was shot with iPhone in a low light environment. :bradley:

Look at those clowns

NinaBoninaBrown
54 minutes ago, Allan said:

To the people who listened to the leaks - does the visual have something to do with the song? Is it that punk/rock oriented?

Don't know if anybody answered you, but here's the answer

Spoiler

I do think the looks go with the song because of the theme of the song, but not necessarily the sound. Based on what we know from ROM, and the lyrics that we have, I guess it is fitting, but soundwise ... not so much. The song is VERY pop, very upbeat, kinda like Break Free's big sister. 

ice bear

vulnicura called she wants the background back :messga:

ice heard one side from above

cjdamien
13 minutes ago, AMURER said:

I think it’s on purpose for sure - this whole era so far has been referencing retro visuals from old video games like Street Fighter and things like that - the fonts, the logos, the little icons in the Stupid Love video for all the tribes - the way the intro of the video looks - it’s all retro 1990’s and I am in love with it. 

ice bear
Just now, cjdamien said:

I think it’s on purpose for sure - this whole era so far has been referencing retro visuals from old video games like Street Fighter and things like that - the fonts, the logos, the little icons in the Stupid Love video for all the tribes - the way the intro of the video looks - it’s all retro 1990’s and I am in love with it. 

if anything from chromatica sounds like the donkey kong country soundtrack imma have a stroke and explode

ice heard one side from above

Phaye Monster

I love how Ga just casually has a knife in her leg as if it’s not big deal. 
Her looks this era are just far too incredible.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

My Name Isnt Alice

Waiting for Ladygaganow to upload the hd picture

Archived