Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Doja Cat exposed; friends with white supremacists

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

It's so weird that as soon as a woman becomes powerful in entertainment the entire world including many of her own fans try so hard to bring her down. Meanwhile men who have actually spit down on their own female fans remain relevant. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagi

When will y’all stop copying ATRL threads to the point that even the replies are the exact same? :lmao:

Wolf Boy

So now that she has a #1, guess it’s time to see how we can create the newest drama for the bored teenagers on twitter...

Miel

If this proves to be substantiated, this is... really icky. As it is (and maybe I'm following it wrong), this seems like it really could be a misplaced understanding? I'm not sure.

That said, I think we should focus on what is confirmed at the moment- her working with Dr. Luke.

3 points in and ready for more

Maleficent

lana planted this before her letter. genius White Hot Forever promo. when will Bobby 

Mavis Gary

Is this what we’re doing now? Is this it?

We’re going to deep dive into every single persons history once they’ve achieved some sort of success to intentionally look for problematic behaviour? To take them down just as soon as they’ve built themselves up? What for? Why are we doing this? What’s the purpose?

Im not defending or excusing anything but let me tell you, every single person on this earth old enough to have a history will have skeletons in their closet and things they’ve said or done in their lives and if you looked deep or analysed hard enough, you could take down anybody. 99% of people are just lucky enough not to be famous. If we’re willing to agree that people mature and change and their ideas and values broaden and become more accepting as they age, what’s the point in digging up the past?

Lets not forget our very own Mother Monster has collaborated with a person accused of pedophilia amongst other things. Are you comfortable with others bringing that up over and over again? Maybe in another 10 years from now bringing it up again just to cause a drama or ruin an album release? Because if you’re gonna throw punches at others, expect to take them back and don’t complain when they do.

This type of behaviour is getting us nowhere.

Gagaplayer315

I never trusted this homophobe so I'm glad she's getting exposed. 

You still hate cancel culture and want to forgive and move on @Kylie Jenner ?? :billie:

DeleteMyAccount
On 5/18/2020 at 2:31 PM, JusKeepBreathin said:

It's so weird that as soon as a woman becomes powerful in entertainment the entire world including many of her own fans try so hard to bring her down. Meanwhile men who have actually spit down on their own female fans remain relevant. 

Except this isn’t breaking news. This stuff has been talked about for years. People just don’t think tackling racism/homophobia is important. 

Lion Heart

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SissyFromSpace

shes been trending like crazy the past 24 hours :rip: 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

SissyFromSpace
19 hours ago, Mavis Gary said:

Is this what we’re doing now? Is this it?

We’re going to deep dive into every single persons history once they’ve achieved some sort of success to intentionally look for problematic behaviour? 

this all was from like a week ago...the livestreams etc :rip:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Lion Heart

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mavis Gary
1 hour ago, SissyFromSpace said:

this all was from like a week ago...the livestreams etc :rip:

Anna oop. :koons:

Archived