celeb

Doja Cat exposed; friends with white supremacists

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphrodizy26

this reeks of trying to bring a black woman down for no reason? It seems like if anything she was just finessing some coin/connects maybe. 
i mean if she herself said she’s a lot more pale without a town and she had some self directed racial hate, i’m pretty sure she wouldn’t be embracing darker skin and being black as a whole

LilyLark
8 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

1.) She's mixed, and rasied by her white mother. Being bisexual, is not being straight nor is being mixed being 100% black

2.)

3.) it was actually her account lol her own friends backstabbed her

im not hating but its just really disappointing considering I loved her work :(

Tweets? And an "alleged" nude photos that doesn't show her face? Again, this doesn't count as receipts in my book & even if some of it's true...it sounds like she was a cam girl. I don't judge cam girls based on their clients.

Also, come on. She's not white passing, I'm 99% sure she's identified as Black before, and she has a Black father. Just because she identified as biracial doesn't mean she's suddenly racist against other Black people or denying her Black father.

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

this reeks of trying to bring a black woman down for no reason? It seems like if anything she was just finessing some coin/connects maybe. 
i mean if she herself said she’s a lot more pale without a town and she had some self directed racial hate, i’m pretty sure she wouldn’t be embracing darker skin and being black as a whole

She definitely seems to embrace being Black, so I'm having trouble buying this.

Ryusei

Why are people being so critical of what is being presented here lol she wasnt just camming she was hanging out in these chats for hours at a time... It‘s up to her if she wants to be degraded in a chat with white supremacists but come on.. calling this all fake is stupid. It doesn‘t make me wanna cancel her but i feel sorry for her because she seems to have some extreme inferiority complex despite her lyrics and stuff

Musery

6 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Why are people being so critical of what is being presented here lol she wasnt just camming she was hanging out in these chats for hours at a time... It‘s up to her if she wants to be degraded in a chat with white supremacists but come on.. calling this all fake is stupid. It doesn‘t make me wanna cancel her but i feel sorry for her because she seems to have some extreme inferiority complex despite her lyrics and stuff

How do you know these guys are white supremacists? and how do you know she knows this?

Babel

Cancel Culture has become incredibly annoying and totally useless. 

Stef666

naomi campbell GIF

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

littlepotter

This has to be the worst attempt at canceling someone I've ever seen

chaeri pls

TSUNAMI
1 hour ago, darkchylde said:

is that not enough?? :air:

More than enough. I said that I judge only that because I was one of the biggest striptease act of the Tinychat in the GGD history. Cant judge same behaviour. 

But I can judge someone being racist. 

LateToCult

What is lipstick alley? Sounds like the black market for makeup 

weed

why is it so hard to believe when it's the same sis who was confronted about saying f**got and her reply "I've said f**got over 1000 times. does that mean I hate gay people? I don't think so." :air: can you imagine Paula Deen "I've said n**** over 1000 times. does that mean I hate black people? I don't think so." :laughga:

Itsbrenda

So.. as someone who doesn’t renowned who she is and is seeing/watching these videos for the first time.. what am I looking for? 

In those videos she doesn’t say anything racist, their is also a man of colour cakes Henry in 2 of the videos which non of they white people seem to have anything against? 

apart from that guys who wrote in the image she was hanging out with white supremacists.. I don’t see it?

also, why are people judging a women for being sexual over the internet? Are you guys outraged that men are saying sexual things online? Oh no... of course not.. because all you lot do is say sexual **** oh here 😅

StrawberryBlond

Cancel culture is truly toxic. Part of the reason why I ultimately went against the idea of becoming famous is that once it happens, people want to dig up every little thing about your past. And even though I've not done anything bad, I'd dread anything embarrassing or too personal being dug up. And this was before cancel culture. This new type of digging up is done by regular people, not the media as it used to be. It's like vigiliantism in a way. Which means it's usually flawed, overblown and a big stretch. Unless someone has done something truly awful pre-fame or during fame, like Mark Whalberg (who I believe shouldn't be allowed to be famous and successful after what he did), then we ought to chill out and accept that people can change. God knows what some celebrities have said or done if it occurred before the age of social media. It's not fair on the ones who grew up in a more modern age who are unfortunate to have a lot of their mistakes documented forever for all to see. Cancel culture wants us to believe that people can't change. That they can't become better people. And that's a very damaging ideology.

Melech
3 hours ago, SissyFromSpace said:

She's mixed, and rasied by her white mother. Being bisexual, is not being straight nor is being mixed being 100% black

Girl, her mum is jewish. White supremacists are not at all known for loving Jews :rip: 

Archived