Doja Cat exposed; friends with white supremacists

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

Archived thread from LPA confirming expose:

https://imgur.com/a/FdhU1us#danObdm

https://imgur.com/Zt2ttP5

https://imgur.com/a/OkioZ1z

"The site she is on (tinychat) is a chat site for incels. She can also be seen laughing at very racist jokes

Edit: An old song of hers has also been making the rounds lately"

A pejorative term used to mock Blacks that commit crimes, and the excuses that's made for them. Derived from wailing family members, usually mentally unstable mothers, that claim that they "didn't do anything wrong".

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI

Judging only for being racist. 

It seems I found my tinychat subpar. 

darkchylde
10 minutes ago, ICONIQUE said:

Judging only for being racist. 

is that not enough?? :air:

Pennywise
Just now, darkchylde said:

is that not enough?? :air:

Why does that comment read like this :bradley:
DqhEULRXgAAAo-p.jpg

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

SissyFromSpace
4 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

She remains unbothered. Try harder. 

not unbothered enough to post on Lipstick Alley and have her account get revealed trying to defend herself from having WP friends :rip: 

darkchylde
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Why does that comment read like this :bradley:
DqhEULRXgAAAo-p.jpg

it's EXACTLY this

jprince99x

Listen, Doja smokes a lot of weed. Give the girl a break :laughga:

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

darkchylde
1 minute ago, SissyFromSpace said:

not unbothered enough to post on Lipstick Alley and have her account get revealed trying to defend herself from having WP friends :rip: 

off topic but goddamn those doughnuts

LilyLark

Doja is a Black woman. Yes, POC can also be racist towards other POC (and even against people from one's own background), but it seems unlikely a Black woman is making anti-Black comments and if she is using an offensive term against her own there could be context (like Black singers calling themselves a n-word).

Just saying it seems highly unlikely, and crazy people fake sh*t all the time on social media/youtube/whatever. Remember for years people believed MBJ said some offensive things on social media based off fake sh*t, or even fans believing Gaga called Adele fat.

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

You know a) people have created a ton of fake sh*t on LPA and b) Doja is Black and c) if she was working as a cam girl, I wouldn't call that her being friends with those people if they were some of her clients?

riotx
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Doja is a Black woman. Yes, POC can also be racist towards other POC (and even against people from one's own background), but it seems unlikely a Black woman is making anti-Black comments and if she is using an offensive term against her own there could be context (like Black singers calling themselves a n-word).

Just saying it seems highly unlikely, and crazy people fake sh*t all the time on social media/youtube/whatever. Remember for years people believed MBJ said some offensive things on social media based off fake sh*t, or even fans believing Gaga called Adele fat.

She is biracial. Her father is South African (black) and her mother is Jewish-American. She even said "I’m half white, not entirely black, my skin gets very light when I don’t tan."

SissyFromSpace
Just now, LilyLark said:

You know a) people have created a ton of fake sh*t on LPA and b) Doja is Black and c) if she was working as a cam girl, I wouldn't call that her being friends with those people if they were some of her clients?

1.) She's mixed, and rasied by her white mother. Being bisexual, is not being straight nor is being mixed being 100% black

2.)

3.) it was actually her account lol her own friends backstabbed her

im not hating but its just really disappointing considering I loved her work :(

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, mariariot said:

She is biracial. Her father is South African (black) and her mother is Jewish-American. She even said "I’m half white, not entirely black, my skin gets very light when I don’t tan."

She's not white passing and she has a Black father. If she chooses to identify as biracial (I've also seen her call herself Black), that's fine. But most Black people consider her Black, same as Meghan Markle who "passes" far more than Doja or Halsey who can pass for white. Again, POC can be racist against POC from the same background but most people would give her a pass for using the n-word so I'm not going to judge the song without knowing the context considering she has the same background.

Archived