💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Xtina won grammy over Britney, but who stayed relevant? ?

Britney Jean1

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos

I think they are both equally yoked in terms of relevancy.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJRocketMan

Why does this thread even exist? It’s 2020, not 2002.

Ronnie

If Christina didn't take 4 years between albums, maybe the GP wouldn't have forgotten about her. She literally disappeared for years after Stripped and then again after Back To Basics.

Justin Timberlake Bad Idea GIF by reactionseditor

FFXIV WhiteMage
48 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Why does this thread even exist? It’s 2020, not 2002.

Because this kind of flamebait thread is good way to garner points and relevancy here. The more tactless and controversial, the better :billie:

Wixson
4 hours ago, Britney Jean1 said:

I

Where did I peak a fight ? I just corrected some information! and btw that's a rhetorical question, everybody supposed to answer with yes Britney won

I prefer Britney as well, but you're just getting her dragged for no reason. 

I LOVE GGD
7 hours ago, Britney Jean1 said:

I'm sorry but YAAS:billie:

real housewives girl bye GIF

Log out and forget your password

Nicki Minaj Lol GIF

SEANGT

8 pages of britney vs xtina in 2020, we are all truly bored out of our minds. lmao. Britney has never tried to put out any grammy-bait music. The grammy's are about prestige, yes sales but not only sales, and what the old voting members like. So throwback music for white people usually wins. Especially during the 2000s. A grammy doesn't mean anything other than those people like you and you made a lot of money. it's not a huge deal. 

Jose P
7 hours ago, DeIusional said:

Has Britney ever won a Grammy? That’s very interesting to me 

Yes she won one for Toxic

EDIT: I saw the number of pages and someone probably already told you this. Ignore :poot:

Gimme More

@Admin @PartySick can this be closed, I can see this thread going on for days - with constant back and forth of people attempting to drag each of the artists :poot:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

HoneyB

Thread made by “Britney Jean1”

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29f15b5d14c328d80120

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

FentyGa
2 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Not remotely applicable here.

whose life is actually cursed? The free power vocalist or the chained robot?

xtina wins. Prettier, a true talent, and respected. She still got Grammy nominations for her last solo effort and is regularly invited to record soundtrack songs, perform at significant events (Kobe’s funeral, for example) and has lived a fairly normal life almost entirely on her terms.

Her son doesn’t use the “f-word” on Instagram live either. 

it isn’t that serious i-

besides, the curse is just related to success in the industry. i love xtina but after back to basics, she never really bounced back.

Jose P
3 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Prettier

Her son doesn’t use the “f-word” on Instagram live either. 

And this is relevant because...?

Britney Jean1
Just now, Talenti said:

Thread made by “Britney Jean1”

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29f15b5d14c328d80120

AKA her best album

Slim

Jose P
5 hours ago, BornSimon said:

Britney Spears didn't change the industry. She was basically all 5 Spice Girls rolled into one and came out when acts like the Spice Girls, Aqua and the Backstreet Boys had made pure POP music cool and relevant again.

To be fair, Britney was part of the wave that made teen pop popular. She didn’t really jump on the trend, her debut album was one that sparked the teen pop genre. You can say anything you want about Britney, but she really was influential in the pop scene during her peak. And I know the fact that she’s a manufactured pop star bothers many and makes them discredit her influence, but the truth is the truth

But anyways, both Britney and Xtina are great artists and I don’t support the notion of pitting them against each other as if we were in 2003

Britney Jean1
2 hours ago, secfelix said:

Which one is more relevant? Both of them should release a single this week and we shall see where they land. I'm doubtful on both parts.

they both released in 2016 Britney single landed in #17 on the HOT #100 while Xtina single landed in #1 in the bubbling under

Slim

Archived