đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Xtina won grammy over Britney, but who stayed relevant? ?

Britney Jean1

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Christina stayed relevant longer. But her career has bigger dips and doesn't peak as high as Britney. In reality Britney's career was managed much better because of Jive her old record company. Infact Britney's career didn't nose dive until Jive closed right after 2011. 

Christina has two songs on one of Disney's biggest live action movie release this year or next year depending on Covid-19. She is still relevant. 

And I love both of them. I even think I love Britney more. But this thread needs to go away. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiskoBaby
17 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

That's a long ass paragraph! filled with million questions I'm tired to answer all of them, I know that you are a Beyonce stan I've seen a Beyoncé vs Britney fights on twitter but believe me I have nothing to do with Beyonce I just respect her as artist and that's it! I'm not ready to write 1000000 lines! go stream beyonce, heard that she didn't have a solo hit in the chart since ages, and thankfull that Britney didn't have to manipulate her sales? as for youtube views that question is easy! she have more than 20 videos certified! and I think she made Vegas popular after britney Gaga, Cardi B start doing it and rumour said that katy will join. these are new artist :heart: LOVE XOXO

I'm not a Beyonce stan. I just recognize that she's been putting her A game every album she releases. You have to respect that despite the fact she doesn't write her music, she still finds creative and innovative ways to shock and move pop music forward. She's become a world class performer and always amaze on stage. She takes media situations like her divorce and black issues and feminism and makes music capitalizing on that becoming relevant in the social media era. Her and Taylor Swift are the only pop singers that managed to become relevant the last decade and defined pop music. It's not about stanning, it's about respect for staying innovative and in the public eye for so long. 

joannesrats

Xtina has a more...favorable reputation. Neither of them are relevant. 

Britney Jean1
Just now, DiskoBaby said:

I'm not a Beyonce stan. I just recognize that she's been putting her A game every album she releases. You have to respect that despite the fact she doesn't write her music, she still finds creative and innovative ways to shock and move pop music forward. She's become a world class performer and always amaze on stage. She takes media situations like her divorce and black issues and feminism and makes music capitalizing on that becoming relevant in the social media era. Her and Taylor Swift are the only pop singers that managed to become relevant the last decade and defined pop music. It's not about stanning, it's about respect for staying innovative and in the public eye for so long. 

Beyonce is all that hhahaha! I'm here for Taylor tho, she deserves  it. 

Slim

Gimme More

Let's just stop, they are both great in their own ways.

There's no need to literally slander either of them to the degree everyone is doing :saladga:

Some people prefer Britney, Some prefer Xtina, some may like both, some may dislike both, so what?

I think people need to just chill :poot:

I think @Davian would agree with me, that people are going too far in general with all this :poot: sure we joke around but not to this extent...

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Davian
14 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Let's just stop, they are both great in their own ways.

There's no need to literally slander either of them to the degree everyone is doing :saladga:

Some people prefer Britney, Some prefer Xtina, some may like both, some may dislike both, so what?

I think people need to just chill :poot:

I think @Davian would agree with me, that people are going too far in general with all this :poot: sure we joke around but not to this extent...

Couldn’t agree more:saladga: I expected these type of threads in 2003 but it’s 2020 nnn. Both are great and both have their own loyal fanbase. Plus, aside from being in the Mickey Mouse Club and being popstars around the same time they don’t have much in common:poot: 

And yes we joke about it, but these threads are dead serious:poot:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Butters Stotch
2 hours ago, Britney Jean1 said:

Did you know that one of the reason that more people appeal with britney ? it is because in one interview she said that she wish to have Xtina voice, in another she said that she doesn't have big vocals, in another she said that she love the way she sing with her voice and that's it there is nothing big deal about it. People can relate to someone as Britney more than Xtina who keeps on braging about her voice ability and rubing it in everyone's face. Britney was just the girl that said hey I can't sing that much but I'm here trying. She was down to earth and relatable and she opoend the door for other female popstars, you don't need to have the biggest voice in the world to be a popstar, you need to have an identity and good songs. and its not like Britney voice is bad, the girl can sing, and her voice is so special you can identify her from 100 people in a room :derpga:. You are talking like Britney impact on pop culture was just a little thing. THAT SLAVE PERFORMANCE ALONE WAAAH

Never would I say that her impact in pop culture was just a little thing. Just saying that her impact doesn't come from her talent but from the image that was built for her. I'm okay with her not having the best voice in the world, neither does Gaga, but I do believe that even with a regular voice you should be able to sing live if you are someone who lives from doing that. And that's my whole point when I talk about Britney. I still love her, though, but let's be honest, she's not that talented and the reason she is famous is because she adapted her image to the one that was strategically built for her.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Britney Jean1
Just now, GGVS said:

Never would I say that her impact in pop culture was just a little thing. Just saying that her impact doesn't come from her talent but from the image that was built for her. I'm okay with her not having the best voice in the world, neither does Gaga, but I do believe that even with a regular voice you should be able to sing live if you are someone who lives from doing that. And that's my whole point when I talk about Britney. I still love her, though, but let's be honest, she's not that talented and the reason she is famous is because she adapted her image to the one that was strategically built for her.

She is famous because her songs are good, because her music videos are iconic, because when she hits the stage she serves. Did you see how the pop girlz are dancing lately??. 

Slim

secfelix

Which one is more relevant? Both of them should release a single this week and we shall see where they land. I'm doubtful on both parts.

TropicOfCANCER
8 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

ever heard of the best new artist curse? yup

Not remotely applicable here.

whose life is actually cursed? The free power vocalist or the chained robot?

xtina wins. Prettier, a true talent, and respected. She still got Grammy nominations for her last solo effort and is regularly invited to record soundtrack songs, perform at significant events (Kobe’s funeral, for example) and has lived a fairly normal life almost entirely on her terms.

Her son doesn’t use the “f-word” on Instagram live either. 

Runway

Britney has not “stayed relevant” in any way shape or form lmao

KatieJudasGaga4
5 hours ago, Cervaantes said:

As long as Xtina can go to the bathroom all by herself, she’s good :heart:

2 hours ago, Cyber Babylon said:

both 00s flops, but at least Xtina has ha freedom.

It's not like she has a choice. Britney is literally going to court to fight for her freedom and you guys are making fun of it. Pathetic.

Archived