💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Instagram Story: Chromatica weather report (rain on Friday)

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

Der Meister
4 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Free Woman is 3:40. I don’t think they’d cut almost a minute in the final version. Also SL is 3:13 and ROM is supposed to align on Friday.

Guess they removed the "I want to be free free free forever baby" and the final pre chorus.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme

I expected some teasers, but not like this one! I love it and it made me so excited :party: I can’t wait for ROM on Friday and for the album :sara:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Bad Kids

so she has been promoing Rain On Me by signing a contract with the clouds to rain, since the beginning of time before all our existence :giveup: 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

gaggs
9 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

Why is Chromatica I not an option for the short one? Do we know anything about if it is longer than the other interludes? Is it a song ? Or?

The CD revealed that Chromatica one is 1:?? and Alice 2:??

SHALLOW
4 hours ago, Der Meister said:

Guess they removed the "I want to be free free free forever baby" and the final pre chorus.

But that is the best part :huntyga:

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, ThisBitch said:

hillary clinton no GIF

The song has sounded way better for me ever since i heard that part. That sounds so TF Gaga to me :enigma:

ThisBitch
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

The song has sounded way better for me ever since i heard that part. That sounds so TF Gaga to me :enigma:

But the best part is "I'm not nothing without a steady hand" now that's a melody! 

Agree about the TF sound, and I actually like that part but it's just not the best part in my opinion 

jimmytimestep

I suppose it’s more likely that they are song lengths, but my husband’s first guess was that they are times...that we’ll get some sort of something at 3:13 pm Monday, at 2:37pm Tuesday, etc...whether that be a teaser, or snippet, or new merch released.

id love for that to be true but I bet y’all are right about song lengths...either way this is so fun!

WithEltonJohn

Monday’s weather/song duration is represented by Stupid Love and she’s doing a Stupid Love lip sync tonight...

Wonder what we have in store for the rest of the week! 🧐

BlingNotTheMusic
18 minutes ago, ultradim said:

what does the 74 mean? 

We'll let you know on May 29th. Or the 22nd :selena:

Spyro

Why does it say it's cloudy now but it says sunny at the top? :oprah:

Spyro the Dragon

Spyro
20 minutes ago, ultradim said:

what does the 74 mean? 

Spyro the Dragon