Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

How Worldwide fans can buy on ITunes USA and Gaga's site count for HOT100

neji

Featured Posts

On 5/18/2020 at 11:55 AM, JudasMonster said:

Wait, so my streaming from Poland doesn't count? 

Yes, doesn’t count. If you and to help ROM on hot 100 you need to buy the song, just follow the tutorial :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maleficent

please keep in mind your credit card may charge you a foreign transaction fee. 

i think that should be in the OP

1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

please keep in mind your credit card may charge you a foreign transaction fee. 

i think that should be in the OP

0,30 cents more hahahaah

DiskoBaby

This just shows the charts don't mean anything anymore.

If you have to result to these tactics to make a song number one then that just shows your insecurity over your fav that they couldn't do it on their own? 

I don't care what the charts say anymore if its so easily tricked and hacked to get a hit. But if this works, have fun celebrating your false sense of accomplishment and the illusion that your favorite singer is more popular then she seems :coffee:

I on the other hand would stream and listen whatever I please whenever I want. 

3 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

This just shows the charts don't mean anything anymore.

If you have to result to these tactics to make a song number one then that just shows your insecurity over your fav that they couldn't do it on their own? 

I don't care what the charts say anymore if its so easily tricked and hacked to get a hit. But if this works, have fun celebrating your false sense of accomplishment and the illusion that your favorite singer is more popular then she seems :coffee:

I on the other hand would stream and listen whatever I please whenever I want. 

Ok, your opinion :huntyga:

DiskoBaby
9 minutes ago, neji said:

Ok, your opinion :huntyga:

I'm sorry but doesn't it look like that tactics like these is a form of cheating and not creating an honest view of popularity? If a song becomes a huge hit because you have to rely on illegal tactics well then why even celebrate it when it just shows you had to cheat to get there? There's no celebration of accomplishment that people truly loved it that much outside of a stan base to make it that big. 

Also why should I waste my time and money to make sure a millionaire pop star becomes number one? It's not my song and I'm definitely not getting any of that money. It feels so dystopic how fans would pour their time and money to make sure a millionaire becomes richer and popular while they become poorer and have nothing to show for themselves when all that energy could be used to get themselves to be more successful. 

10 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

I'm sorry but doesn't it look like that tactics like these is a form of cheating and not creating an honest view of popularity? If a song becomes a huge hit because you have to rely on illegal tactics well then why even celebrate it when it just shows you had to cheat to get there? There's no celebration of accomplishment that people truly loved it that much outside of a stan base to make it that big. 

Also why should I waste my time and money to make sure a millionaire pop star becomes number one? It's not my song and I'm definitely not getting any of that money. It feels so dystopic how fans would pour their time and money to make sure a millionaire becomes richer and popular while they become poorer and have nothing to show for themselves when all that energy could be used to get themselves to be more successful. 

as you may have noticed, several fanbases do this. It's pop culture. Wanting a good position for music does not mean that you will not enjoy the moment and enjoy the music just by the numbers, it is just about uniting the useful with the pleasant. That is your opinion and everything is fine. This is mine :kiss:

9 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

Just created my itunes US account :vegas:

You got taste 

Lazz Monster

Bumping this up :pawsup:

Let's help Gaga get her 5th #1 :pawsup:

We're far from the Shallow now

Dominic

Just buy and stream from your own country guys, get it to the top of your charts. Billboard isn't the be all and end all. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Daylight Jokers

Wait, so even if you bought a physical copy, it still won't count if you're not from the US?

StarstruckIllusion

omg this thread... yasss

11 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

Wait, so even if you bought a physical copy, it still won't count if you're not from the US?

Yes!! 

Garden Panty

I just pre-ordered the digital single with a US address, let's hope it works :enigma:

Also, the confirmation email says that it's expected to ship on May 24, am I going to have to wait for a digital single? :laughga: 

Archived