💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

How Worldwide fans can buy on ITunes USA and Gaga's site count for HOT100

neji

Featured Posts

BrickMonster

do you guys know if streaming with (hola) VPN still works? 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BrickMonster said:

do you guys know if streaming with (hola) VPN still works? 

Doesn’t work :(

If you are going to buy more than once, make a separate purchase so that all copies count. Never buy more than one digital sales in the same purchase or more than one merch (which comes with digital sale) together. always separately for each digital sale to count. Dont forget to redeem the code :kiss:

BrickMonster
2 minutes ago, neji said:

Doesn’t work :(

oh no! that goes for all streaming platforms? 
no way for non-US monsters to help with streaming too then? :messga:

BrickMonster

follow up question. once i get my itunes GC redeemed, do i buy the song (and album) from the itunes app itself or is there a page in the itunes website where i can buy it? just wanna make sure like location settings on the itunes app dont **** things up.

7 hours ago, BrickMonster said:

follow up question. once i get my itunes GC redeemed, do i buy the song (and album) from the itunes app itself or is there a page in the itunes website where i can buy it? just wanna make sure like location settings on the itunes app dont **** things up.

Buy on itunes app. First you have the buy two versions of the single: Single Version and ROM album version, then u can buy the album :)

18 hours ago, radioactive said:

sorry to be a party pooper isn’t that like... illegal? not that i mind doing illegal stuff but wasn’t say so almost disqualified from being #1 after people found out fans used VPN to stream?

VPNs don't work to change your country when streaming. Basic I.T knowledge, so that's got be bullshit but I remember hearing that a few years ago with some other artist. Or was it us :lolga:

3 minutes ago, bionic said:

This gets caught and gets sales discounted

This will not happen. It work with BTS's "On", "Say So" and more recently "SWU", everyone used this method. I'm part of LadyGagacharts, I know what I'm talking about :reductive:

spicemuncher

I have my US iTunes account ready to buy the song :firega:

I will definitely try the digital sale thing from the website. I do hope they create a couple of physical options with instant digital download, though. That can help with the single, or at the very least, they should bundle it with a digital album.

chromatigaga

From the UK and I will be helping, my coins from the government should be coming soon :firega:

chromatigaga
On 5/17/2020 at 12:23 AM, neji said:

Select your payment method, we recommend the credit card.

I'll be using a british debit card, will that work? i don't have a credit card 

On 5/18/2020 at 9:07 AM, chromatigaga said:

I'll be using a british debit card, will that work? i don't have a credit card 

I never try debit card but u can try... others way too

Archived